“Elegant, soothing, pricey.”
Review of Lazuli Spa

Lazuli Spa
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This Spa is in the Marco Polo Hotel. It is beautifully done, private rooms are tasteful and serene. We have been here a number of times. Body massages are pretty good, so are the foot massages.

But my advice is to stay away from the facial massages. I had it a few times and just got allergies and swelling. It is not their area of expertise. Also the massaging from quite rough, unlike in other places where they specialize on the face. But for a good rubbing and body massage, they're okay.

The staff are trained, some are better skilled than others. One just has to find a good one if you are a regular. Otherwise, you do get to relax, relieving the everyday stress and fatigue.

4  Thank LS942

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This is one activity I try to never miss! The moment I step into Lazuli Spa, the sweet scent immediately catches me eagerly anticipating my spa package treatment to commence.
The spa is very lovely using many local Philippine materials to highlight the Filipino ingenuity through it's designs & decors incorporating chic & elegance with hints of opulence. I will let the photos speak for themselves.
They offer a wide array of Spa treatments which will meet whatever need you may have. They also have Spa packages to make it easier for you to decide what combination you'd like best. Ask for the featured Spa treatment promo for the month for an extra treat.
Each room comes with complete amenities including your own Rain Showers & Sauna plus a separate toilet to ensure total privacy.
Using only hypo-allergenic products - creams, scrubs, oils, guests are assured of high quality concoctions used on their skin. Since I've had their Spa treatments 5 times, I already have my own preferred scented oil mix that they prepare for me.
It is best to make an appointment ahead since it does get fully booked, specially when there are in-house conventions or during peak seasons.
At the end of each treatment, they prepare a warm cup of herbal tea, served with a smile.

7  Thank DSnoopyGirl