“Love the service!”

Good for: Families with children
Davao del Sur Province, Philippines
“Love the service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Food: yum yum! I tried the carbonara and it taste really good. And we had the fried chicken as well and the taste is also very nice.

Value: serving is big. We could not even finish the one order of carbonara. and the price is on the middle.

Service: waiters are totally looking after the guest. Seperated in different areas. I love the pretty girl who ia serving us. She shows a lot of interest in her job.

Atmosphere: classic elegant.

Overall: worth visiting. Can't wait to try the pizza they serve.

• Visited September 2013

Makati, Philippines
“Good quantity of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

My friends and I happen to pass by this restaurant. The ambiance looks so charming, so we went in. The interiors are good inside plus it's very relaxing. The service is excellent as well. Foods come fresh from the oven and really taste so good. Try the lechon kawali and their meat dishes, those are their masterpieces. The price is very affordable. we spent only like 200 per person for a fancy meal.

• Visited November 2012
Davao City, Philippines
“could be really good...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

but the veggies are half cooked at best, they "have both the red kind and the white kind of wine" but serve the white without chilling it. service varies. seafood especially shrimp is over cooked.

Visited August 2012
Bujumbura, Burundi
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I was only once in the restaurant, and there is one thing I don't understand,..... An appetiser is served before your main course. Not together.
I was eating with my partner and as soon as I had finished my main course, the staff asked me for desert..... My companion was still eating her main course.
I had the impression that we needed to leave as soon as possible. In and out the restaurant in 45 minutes.... That is a record.
The food though was good for the price. While eating the staff was standing around and watching a basketball game on a big screen TV above the bar....they did not look motivated or even interested in delivering quality
Overall impression was mediocre.

Sydney, Australia
“Western Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great Western food every time... 2 locations near Victoria mall and one in Torres Street

Visited May 2011