All reviews sm mall walking distance security guard room was spacious rice star hotel tapa wifi
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I highly recommend this hotel during your visit to Davao city, the staff where friendly, in particular one of the Security Officers Zafra and Maila at reception. The staff in general where very helpful and pleasant.

The rooms where clean and the breakfast was excellent. Overall an excellent stay..thank you..and close to SM City....

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for my remote job since they have included wifi inside the room....the bed was clean not so big but comfy....the bathroom was also clean and spacious....the breakfast was really good as for me love to it rice and tapa....friendly staff and its really near to the SM mall...so convenient if you will not like the food they serve.... i definitely will stay again.... happy customer...

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2017

I was told the wing I was in, is the renovated one. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The location was convenient as it is fronting SM Ecoland Mall and is a walking distance to the seaside restaurants. I would definitely stay here when Ii return!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I took a chance with this hotel since it was very close to my ancestral Home in Davao City. Booking early allowed me to avail of a fairly large discount on their published price. I stay at Home Crest for 7 nights and every night was great. The bed and pillows were perfect. It could have had a better view - but you can't have it all.

This hotel is very new (only about a year old). It so happens that the supervisor of the hotel was a descendant of someone our family knew of. When my sister and I were having breakfast at their coffee shop, she introduce herself as being the grand-daughter of this person whom we affectionately called Manang Ga-re. For us - that was a bonus. She knew how to do her job having worked on Cruise ships for 9 years. Customer service was her middle name.

The buffet breakfast that comes along with your booking was very good - not as luxurious as other more expensive hotels - but nonetheless - very satisfying.

If they had a larger parking area - that would have been another star.

What I liked with Home Crest was that it was walking distance from SM - Ecoland. Shopping and then dropping things at the hotel was so convenient.

I would highly recommend this place and would be staying there again in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms facing East (Back side of Hotel) were very quiet (away from the street)
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Their room has everything you will need except microwave.
The room details need some work, some are broken, like the cabinets and doors.
Their breakfast buffet I think is too expensive with only limited viands to choose from.
It is close to the mall, that's a plus.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business