Home Crest Hotel
$71
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
$75
$66
  • Pool
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$25
$59
$48
Agoda.com
Tinhat Boutique Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$18
$53
$47
Agoda.com
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
$87
$71
Agoda.com
Bahay Ni Tuding Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$29
Green Windows Dormitel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$27
$20
Agoda.com
Red Planet Davao(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$32
$26
Agoda.com
All reviewssm davaohotel is cleannon smokingwalking distancesecurity guardroom was spaciousricestar hotelmalltapawifilinens
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The rooms are individually designed. No questioned on cleanliness because the place is new. Though a 3 floor-building only, an elevator serves the guests. Then If you want to shop around, you will just cross the street and Hola, SM Mall. I find the services very satisfactory.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Yvesthink
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights with my parents. The rooms were clean. Staff were friendly and the rates were affordable. The bathroom though is small and not well lit and the food they served for breakfast were not so good. It was plated breakfast, small servings which made us hungry after just a couple of hours of some touring around the city. No refrigerator / mini bar inside the room. Home Crest is recommended for budget travelers, but if you have extra cash to burn, try other luxury hotels like Marco Polo.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Mayetski
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We didnt had reservations on this hotel. We had to take a risk walking in for a room at 6 in the morning. We had an early flight, so we have no choice but to do walk in. Besides we both need to sleep and rest on our first day. We read their reviews and saw their website and decided to go to this hotel. Its our first time in Davao and we didnt know where the city was as well as the down town area. The cab driver was kind enough to bring us to our hotel even if he is insisting some other hotel located down town.

Upon arrival, the kind bellboy as they call them, hepled us with our luggage. One point for them! They greeted us with a smile. We asked for a room and after a few clicks in the computer, the receptionist told us they have an available room for us. Though we had to wait for an hour so they can have it cleaned first. I didnt complained since most check ins, you still have to wait until 2 pm. After a few mins, they told us theres another one available but it doesnt have a window. Since we are tired, we agreed. They checked us in before 6.30 am.

We arrived at the room. The keycard is a good new addition. Most hotels use those already. They have a pitcher and glasses, the usual. The aircon is definitely cold. The bathroom is also nice. Just right if you are a couple. Shower curtains though are nice since it matches the bed linens but the thing is, its getting old and discolored maybe due to daily use. Toiletries are just plain shampoo and conditioner sachet and a soap. Theres no bidet, but they provide tabo. Good for pinoys who arent used to using just plain tissue. Tv is a bit small for the room, i suggest make it a little bit bigger to match the room size. I like the work table in front of the bed. But there wasnt any outlet to plug in my gadgets. The floor is tiled but i think it wasnt cleaned that well. Stains at the corners can still be seen. But overall stay was all good. We slept comfortably on the bed and enjoyed the cold aircon.

The location of the place is near sm city davao. Its quite far from the other new mall which is the abreeza. But you can ride a jeepney or taxi going there. It would cost more or less 150 pesos.

The food is just right. The serving and the price. We werent disappointed. We had an american breakfast which is bacon, eggs and toast. There was no jam though, so dont expect one. Wifi can be used in the lobby andin the cafe. Its fast!

The staff were very accomodating. We decided to watch a movie in sm by night time, and asked the reception if they can provide us movie schedules. They gladly helped us in just a few minutes. They also helped us locate places by giving us address going to this and that.

Over all stay is good and we would definitely go back here again. For p1800 per night, with free breakfast, its already a good deal.

Room Tip: I think the one with the window is better than the one with none. They also have a room for families. Its like two rooms combined with a door division.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jascee03
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I booked 2 DELUXE rooms at Agoda for P2,300/room. When we checked in, they gave us 1 deluxe (beige colored room) & 1 standard room (green colored room that costs 1,800). We paid an extra bed (P600) for our nanny so we asked the receptionist if she can just charge us P100 for the extra bed since there's a P500 difference on the room rates but she instead charge us another P300 for extra person! that's a P3,200 for a standard room! For that price, i can get a room at Marco Polo (thru agoda, with buffet breakfast & swimming pool!) The other hotel staff (Bellboy, housekeeping, waiters) are very polite or atleast trying hard to be except for the receptionist who is acts like a Visa consul!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rafaela7
Reviewed April 14, 2011

our room, junior suite, was spacious enough for the three of us, w/ my husband & teen aged daughter. the bed & pillows were so comfortable that I didn't have a hard time to fall asleep. it also had a flat screen tv.

Though the bathroom is clean, it becomes messy because of the wash basin. the hotel might want to consider a bigger one, coz even if I was careful in washing my face or even brushing my teeth, water still splashes over, getting the whole bathroom messy. See pictures attached.

One thing I appreciate is in the absence of a bidet, there was "tabo" for us Filipinos...

The staff were generally nice & courteous...

Downside is the limited breakfast choices. I must say that the Filipino breakfast corn beef is not good. You might want to expand the choices for the other meals, so that the guests don't have to come out. Hey, I am a Kapampangan, I can be choosy in terms of menu...

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family