“Terrible”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Telephone + 63 82 304 5475
Description: Telephone + 63 82 304 5475
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Seeing the name of this place I assumed it was a Chinese restaraunt. I am from the USA and love Chinese food. I ordered Chinese fried rice with meat. I have to say it was one of the worst tasting fried rice I ever had. I tried to eat it but couldn't. The best part of the meal was the soda. I wasted my money on a meal I couldn't eat and ended up leaving and went to KFC.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is one of the frequently visited places especially in SM by our family whenever we are in Davao city. There are so many customers, an indication that people like the place. Business is brisk and people come and go. The food is just right, and the price is affordable. Try the toppings, there are many choices, serving is fast and good.