“Comfortably cozy...truly value for your money.”
Review of Tower Inn Davao

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Davao City
Tower Inn Davao
Ranked #24 of 52 Hotels in Davao City
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The room was more than okay. The usual factors that I consider in looking for a place to stay are its affordability, proximity to public transport, convenience store, nearby places to eat, security in the area and the basic amenities (aircon, tv and hotshower).

Since I am traveling alone, I have no choice but to choose budget ins or the most affordable place/inns that I can find in the area provided it meets my basic considerations.

On my first night in Davao City I stayed in a hotel/inn which cost Php 100 less than Tower Inn’s price but later on decided to move out and stay in Tower Inn instead.

I find the room very comfortable and cozy, the ambiance is great too. I regret that I checked in on a different hotel on my first day.

The staffs were very accommodating and courteous. They allowed me to check in my room as early as 7 in the morning and they were very patient in giving me directions.

The hotel is conveniently located at the mid section of the city which made it easy to get cab or a ride getting to different places in the city. If you plan to go to People’s Park, it will only take less 10 minutes to get there.

The only thing that I didn’t like about the room was the shower area was a bit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank lxl_samn_lxl
There are newer reviews for Tower Inn Davao

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The staff are okay, but not excellent, they are courteous as well. The room is so terrible, the bed sheet has blood stains on it and the towel, gosh! it was well folded and hung and "look clean", and when I spread it there was a huge blood stain (again!) on it. When I checked the C.R. the toilet bowl seat has some black stains (gross) and it was not cleaned, and I have to request for a cleaner to go in my room to clean it. The floor has some foot marks on it, clearly, it was not cleaned when some guest before me left. The room is creepy and outdated, it smelled like a cabinet that has not been used for a year. very dirty, the furniture/cabiinet and tops are so dusty. Overall, I recommend tourist to not to dwell here as it doesn't have a good room and you're stay will be a bad trip!

Room Tip: Hotels near abreeza and the near 'people's park' are excellent choices. try green dormi...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gab2312
Reviewed November 21, 2012

i love this hotel a lot with the free wifi that is fast if your getting the 2nd floor room... nice bed.. bed is not too soft and not hard just comfortable to sleep on,,, the place is near to some food chains you can just walk on by to get cheap foods. and taxi can just be taken easily no hassle.... the guard helps you out to get a cab for you.. overall rating hotel is recommended

Room Tip: choose the room on the second floor for a good wifi so you dont have to go downstairs and use the wi...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights. It is in a good, accessible and safe location, near a hospital, and several dining options - KFC restaurant, Merco's, Dimsum Diner .Transportation via jeepney or taxi.

Upon arrival, we had room 402 located at the corner of the old wing, It was a bit cramp and had a small bathroom. Since it was facing the street, noise from passing jeepneys/cars can be heard. Luckily, the next day we were transferred to room 308, also in the old wing. It was spacious, had a high ceiling, and bigger bathroom. Room had a 14"inch Cable TV. Aircon worked well. Toiletries provided were soap and shampoo.

Filipino breakfast in the hotel cost about 155php, servings are huge, but takes awhile to prepare.Try the nearby Merco's for better tasting, faster service and less expensive food.

The hotel staff were courteous and accommodating, though sometimes calls to housekeeping for additional pillows and replacement towels got unanswered so we had to contact the front desk instead. Daily turndown service was available.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are not as spacious as middle rooms. Choose rooms that do not face the street since noi...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Travel B
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The hotel has a lovely wooden staircase up from reception which is probably most of the hotel's charm. The room was a bit dated - I had a single room, which was quite large, but the bed was a rather narrow single. My window looked into the kitchen ventilation shaft so there were food smells. There were quite a lot of ants in the room. TV with cable provided, but I couldn't figure out how to get the cable to work. The shower was serviceable but the shower curtain could have done with a good scrub.

Wifi is only available in the reception area.

Breakfast is ordered off the menu but the service is a bit slow so allow time for that.

Room Tip: Probably nicer to have a window looking out onto a real view rather than just a shaft, though perhap...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank ThaiDi
Reviewed January 21, 2012

They have this 50% promo, so we booked, we payed about 900pesos a night. Its The worst decision ever made. The room, the tv, are all small. The worst thing about this hotel is the bed bugs. Itchy as hell. We checked out feeling like a walking zombie (due lack of sleep). From this experience, I learned to think twice/thrice and more when booking hotels with big discounts. A big NO NO to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank johnalsan
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights. The rooms were clean, the sheets smelled fresh, the bed was comfortable, the single bed was large enough for 2 people. The staff were all accommodating. They promptly delivered our small requests. They have a restaurant but we were able to ask for hot water for our instant coffee for free (for several times).

Wifi is free at the lobby and connection is fast!

They also have a smoking area (good news for us smokers - you'd pay a fine of Php 10,000 if you get caught smoking just anywhere).

One thing I did not like though was the presence of 2 baby roaches.

Location: along Davao's main road. near Bangkerohan where you can ride a van going to Calinan (where Philippine Eagle Center is located), walking distance to People's Park, near several restaurants.

Room Tip: The Family Standard Room with three single beds is bigger than the Family Deluxe with 1 matrimonial...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends