“Above and beyond one's expectation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Piazza Luna Tower

Piazza Luna Tower
Ranked #30 of 124 Davao City B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Above and beyond one's expectation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

I am outmost critically inclined to cleanliness and the safety of the place where I stay specially when I travel wherever and whenever. Piazza Luna was definitely a cut above the rest. The service was very authentic and genuine since its a family owned business establishment. The staff helped me get around the beatiful city of Davao and what places needed to be visited since the offer day tours.The technology of this place is what also impressed me. For the price they offer, you wont even think that this establishment was meticulously high tech. Unmatched by even the big corporation owned hotels in town. From its perimeter and in house CCTV cameras, electronically card operated door knobs and electronically card operated elercrical systems of its guest rooms, high speed wifi and surround sound systems you couldnt expect anything else. I had a wonderful stay with Piazza Luna and it did make it on my to do list once i come back to the city of Davao. Thank you Piazza Luna.

Room Tip: Online Booking in advance since this place is sought after.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
11 Thank ana h

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

Hi! My name is Prue Max. I am from Orlando, Florida.

I visited Davao City because I heard a lot of good things about it.

Since, I was just planning to stay for two to four days only; I decided not to stay in a 5 star hotel.

I browsed through this website; alas I found what I was looking for, a bed and breakfast named Piazza Luna Dormitel Davao.

I immediately booked unto their site, www.piazzalunadormitel.

To my amazement, it only took me about 5-10 minutes. What a breeze it was! :)

On the day that I arrived, it only took me 15 minutes to reach the Piazza Luna from the airport.

The first thing I noticed is that the building is beautifully made.

Inside, the feeling was homey. I felt at home at once.

The front desk officer, who happens to be the daughter of the owner, is warm and accommodating.

I was shown to my room with a complimentary bottle of water to boot.

Everything I had read and seen on the pictures, were true.

Their rooms are squeaky clean.

Amenities are excellent.

Hallways smelled like fresh flowers everyday.

Staffs were kind and helpful in anything you need.

The family was incredibly charming and wonderful.

They offer delicious complete meals at the most unbelievable affordable prize.

Their sumptuous and generous servings would surely melt your hunger away.

One time, I woke up starving, as I looked at my watch it was half past twelve.

I didn’t expect that they would be so nice to cater my needs even through an ungodly hour.

Laundry services were even offered with just a minimum fee.

They also offer tour packages at within your means. Amazingly great value if you travel by groups.

I truly relish the time I came to Davao City, stayed in Piazza Luna Dormitel and met the owners of the establishment!

To those of you who plans to have go here, IT WOULD TRULY BE WORTHY!

INEXPENSIVE yet SUPERB!

Piazza Luna Dormitel Davao, I would be definitely coming back! :)

My deepest gratitude to you guys!

Room Tip: Call or book online.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
11 Thank maximus p
Irvine, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

I am a businessman from Irvine California and I was recently looking for new materials or ideas for my next venture. I decided to go to the Philippines to explore my options. When I got there, I decided that Manila isn't the place to be. I decided to fly to Davao City, the Southern Belle of Mindanao. When I arrived, the first thing on my agenda was to look for a place that I could call home for a couple of days or weeks. I frequently searched this site: www.tripadvisor.com where I usually seek out the must-explore places. I didn't want to stay in a hotel. I wanted to stay in a homey place even a bed and breakfast will do. That's where I stumbled on Piazza Luna Dormitel Davao. As I read on their reviews, it made me want to give it a try too. I wanted to experience it on hand. So, I booked online. I was amazed how swift the response and confirmation were made. I arrived with so much expectations of the place and they didn't fail me. Owners and staff were very accommodating and friendly. They never made me feel as an outsider nor a guest but as if I was part of the family.

Hotel premises where pristine. The place is secured and never made me feel unsafe. Fast internet access. Good food. Great service. Affordable tour packages are offered. Conveniently located in the heart of the city.

If you go to Davao, this is the place to stay.

I'm definitely coming back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
8 Thank apottermore
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

Piazza Luna Dormitel is a family own/run business wherein you experience the hospitality trait of a typical Filipino family. Staffs are very accommodating and always there to attend your needs. Sophisticated ameneties, clean, affordable and safe place to stay. It is located in the Davao City proper therefore it is accessible for everything.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank KitzKat
davao city
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

It is accessible to any point of the city center, clean and affordable.What i like most is the pinoy taste of hospitality of the staff and the owner.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
10 Thank terai_24
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Me and my friends had a wonderful stay in PiazzaLuna, the owner and the staff are so friendly and helped us a lot during our stay..Thank you very much piazzaluna, we appreciate all you help :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
7 Thank jrm000
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days during a recent business trip and what the reviews tell about this place is definitely true indeed. A wonderful relaxing place where you can find serenity to rest after a busy schedule from work. Service and hospitality is definitely special for it is specifically and personally tailored to your needs. Safety and security is definitely a plus at this haven with is round the clock CCTV and security personnel that patrols the perimeter constantly. I will be seeing you soon Piazza Luna.

• Stayed May 2011