Hi! My name is Prue Max. I am from Orlando, Florida.
I visited Davao City because I heard a lot of good things about it.
Since, I was just planning to stay for two to four days only; I decided not to stay in a 5 star hotel.
I browsed through this website; alas I found what I was looking for, a bed and breakfast named Piazza Luna Dormitel Davao.
I immediately booked unto their site, www.piazzalunadormitel.
To my amazement, it only took me about 5-10 minutes. What a breeze it was! :)
On the day that I arrived, it only took me 15 minutes to reach the Piazza Luna from the airport.
The first thing I noticed is that the building is beautifully made.
Inside, the feeling was homey. I felt at home at once.
The front desk officer, who happens to be the daughter of the owner, is warm and accommodating.
I was shown to my room with a complimentary bottle of water to boot.
Everything I had read and seen on the pictures, were true.
Their rooms are squeaky clean.
Amenities are excellent.
Hallways smelled like fresh flowers everyday.
Staffs were kind and helpful in anything you need.
The family was incredibly charming and wonderful.
They offer delicious complete meals at the most unbelievable affordable prize.
Their sumptuous and generous servings would surely melt your hunger away.
One time, I woke up starving, as I looked at my watch it was half past twelve.
I didn’t expect that they would be so nice to cater my needs even through an ungodly hour.
Laundry services were even offered with just a minimum fee.
They also offer tour packages at within your means. Amazingly great value if you travel by groups.
I truly relish the time I came to Davao City, stayed in Piazza Luna Dormitel and met the owners of the establishment!
To those of you who plans to have go here, IT WOULD TRULY BE WORTHY!
INEXPENSIVE yet SUPERB!
Piazza Luna Dormitel Davao, I would be definitely coming back! :)
My deepest gratitude to you guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities w/in the room: Wifi-ready, Cable-ready, Fully air conditioned, Magnetic key door lock, Sound proof windows, Lampshades, Built-in cabinets, Toilet & bath with hot & cold shower. Facilities w/in the building: 24 hr security with CCTV cameras, Fire alarm & smoke detector systems, Fire extinguishers & fire exits, Emergency lights, Standby generator, Pipe-in music, Private lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Piazza Luna Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piazza Luna Dormitel Davao Hotel Davao
- Piazza Luna Tower Davao/Davao City