Review Highlights
Very secure city

All I can say is that phillipines Davao is best seconded by cebu , I love the park and everyone... read more

Reviewed November 23, 2017
adolft2006
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Visit to a zoo

The park has a large area devoted to it's namesake. There are all sizes of crocodiles for viewing... read more

Reviewed April 20, 2016
nightrider3315
Las Vegas, Nevada

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2013

SHOUT! Otherwise, you will die of heart attack. It's an experience you should experience at least once in your life. Just be ready to shout all you can.

Date of experience: June 2013
3  Thank KimuTan
Reviewed July 26, 2013

i really enjoyed the zorb. it was a novel experience. if you like the idea of being pushed down a hill in a see-through giant ball, you'd love this.

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank Patty M
Reviewed March 30, 2013

we went there on a whim. the fee is 200 pesos. they gave us a free voucher for the water ball activity located at the butterfly garden. rolling down the hills inside the zorb was an exhilarating experience albeit short. the water ball activity could have been better if they have bigger space for the water balls to move around.

Date of experience: March 2013
2  Thank nasmej11
Reviewed February 22, 2013

At first I thought it was a waste of money (P200/pp) for a 15-sec. ride!
However, our friend gave us 1 free voucher, so my wife & I rode and had an awesome roll down the make-shift hill. We were dizzy at the end, but it was all good!

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank Loco E
Reviewed January 12, 2013

i super hate extreme sports or any activities like this but thanks to my dearest friends, i enjoyed it a lot..it was fun...

Date of experience: November 2012