“Huge ball of fun!”
Review of Davao Zorb Park

Davao Zorb Park
Ranked #32 of 74 things to do in Davao City
Reviewed February 22, 2013

At first I thought it was a waste of money (P200/pp) for a 15-sec. ride!
However, our friend gave us 1 free voucher, so my wife & I rode and had an awesome roll down the make-shift hill. We were dizzy at the end, but it was all good!

1  Thank Loco E

Reviewed January 12, 2013

i super hate extreme sports or any activities like this but thanks to my dearest friends, i enjoyed it a lot..it was fun...

2  Thank stephanie072789
Reviewed December 30, 2012

It was a great experience! Initially, we thought the distance for the ball to drop was too short and it would not be worth the PHP200.00 that we'll be paying. But when we tried it, we had a blast! Plus, we even got free tickets to try the water zorb! Cool!

1  Thank ap0lz
Reviewed December 17, 2012

it think this is by far my most fear-wrecking experience. you're strap inside the zorb and all you need to do is hold-on to the bar while screaming or laughing or like me i laughed all out my fear while you feel like you're about to fall. but it was my greatest ride in davao. wanna try this again..

Reviewed November 21, 2012

this place gives a me a good sense of adventure... i love this place just dont forget to bring your water for ur ull be thirsty all the time

3  Thank suyen l