“I Great food at a great price”

Antonio's Bar and Grill
Ranked #58 of 497 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Asian
Description: A popular chain of Filipino fusion food, very good!
Description: A popular chain of Filipino fusion food, very good!
West Allis, Wisconsin
“I Great food at a great price”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

While shopping at SM, the girls became hungry (Filipinos eat all the time), so it was decided to visit Antonio's bar and grill. Not being able to read the menu (American here), when asked if I would like Sisag, Catfish and what was described as beef chucks, I said sure, lets go for it. Mark, our server, was very polite and very smart looking. We ordered iced tea ( I had bottomless), which was sweetened just right.
Our food came (alot of it). I have had sisag before but this was more spicier and to my liking. The fried catfish was done to perfection as was the beef chunks. We managed to fish all of the food. Mark asked if we would like anything else. We were quite full. Great meal.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Steve W

Manila, Philippines
“Fresh seafood!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ordered clam soup, grilled squid and fish. They all tasted good and fresh! The restaurant is lcoated in Abreeza Mall so it's very convenient. Service is ok as well :)

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank lovetripsdd
The Hague, The Netherlands
“A Great Place to Eat in Davao”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Certainly a good place to eat. What I love most is their POMELO salad which is close to a Thai Green Salad. Something that I can't get over with it. They also have lots of choices in their menu and their grilled fish is fresh and tasy. Ambience is cool and ideal for family Sunday out or friends hanging out to enjoy lunch or dinner.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank izziegon
Haverhill, United Kingdom
“no over priced”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

over priced and not that good food, was not impressed

Visited June 2011
davao, cebu, manila
“good food. affordable.”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

my family is a hefty eater. we enjoy good food and if it's good, we eat a lot. antonio's is one of the best places to eat after shopping. it's very convenient that it is located in sm davao. they serve a wide variety of filipino dishes, though from the outside they look like a western bistro. the resto might get a little crowded to no space at all during the weekends. a lot of family and groups of friends dine here. the food is good. the serving is enough for its reasonable price.

• Visited December 2010