“"Garden Oases" describes the Ritz perfectly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Ritz Hotel At Garden Oases

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Ritz Hotel At Garden Oases
Ranked #13 of 52 Hotels in Davao City
Lincoln UK
“"Garden Oases" describes the Ritz perfectly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2011

Spent the last four nights of our three week Davao holiday at this hotel wish we had found it earlier, would have loved to have spent more time there.
Management and staff were very friendly and welcoming, service is excellent. Rooms are clean and comfortable, Restaurant is great and the pool and grounds are beautiful and very well maintained. all this for very reasonable prices, cant wait for my next visit.
Heartfelt thanks to all at the Ritz for a wonderful stay hope to be back soon.
Phil Murray

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank philmurrayLincolnUK
markvillasenor, Manager at The Ritz Hotel At Garden Oases, responded to this review, June 1, 2011
Dear Reviewer,

The Management and all employees are very happy and became more motivated because of your kind compliment. We promise that we will maintain the cleanliness of our rooms and garden and will improve more our service. Can't wait of servicing you again. Once again, thank you very much.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2011

I travel a lot around the world and haven’t seen any place like this hotel. I have stayed here at least 4x, so far I do not have a single complaint about this place. Everything about this place is perfect from the staff to services, cleanliness from the lobby to the rooms, and is conveniently located to just about everything like malls, supermarkets, etc. Although it isn’t rated a 5-star hotel YET, everything about this place exceeded my expectation especially for the rate that my company paid for. I must admit that I didn’t get to go out the whole time I was there because of the coffee shop inside the hotel, I got so addicted to their coffee and couldn’t let the day passed by without drinking at least 5 cups a day and had my breakfast, lunch and dinner at garden oases restaurant. Can’t wait to go back, see you soon RITZers!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank happyg0lucky8
Dear Reviewer,

First, thank you very much for your kind compliments - considering as one of your best hotel experience. The Housekeepers and Ground Maintenance are very glad to know that you appreciate the cleanliness of our hotel rooms and grounds. We are also delighted that we met your standard in terms of service. Can't wait to see you again. Thanks for being a loyal guest of the Ritzers..
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

Had an absolutely fantastic time. All staff were extremely helpful and made you feel so very very welcome and at home. Food was the best I have ever had and nothing was too much trouble. The British manager there was so very helpful and again always willing to assist if we had any kind of query. Jayz at the front desk was just amazing. The rooms were lovely and so very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to absolutely anyone and am already trying to figure out when we can go back.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank 1234wendy
ritzdavao, General Manager at The Ritz Hotel At Garden Oases, responded to this review, March 8, 2011
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind comments, we really appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts online. I have spoken with the Chef regarding your compliments and he was delighted to know that you enjoyed the food. I have shared your comments to all of the staff and they were all very happy to read you had enjoyed your stay. All of us here at the Ritz Davao look forward to welcoming you back next time. Again, with thanks from us all..
Rochester, Kent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

Oh wow, what can I say - Service was fantastic, manager very friendly, food was beautiful (and I'm a fussy eater). Jayz on the front desk and Mark - what wonderfully friendly people.

Stunning surroundings - value for money is outstanding and I cant wait to go back !!!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wildflowa
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I have shared your comments with the entire staff as well as Jay-Z and Mark. They were very happy to learn that their efforts had added to your experience. The Gardening team were also pleased that you appreciated the work they have done. I assure you that your comments will help us continue to grow. Thank you for taking the time.
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2011

I am glad that I booked at the Ritz Garden Hotel at Garden Oases. The place is conveniently located near to all what you need- shopping malls, restaurant, coffee shops, beaches, airport, etc.. The rooms are big and clean, surroundings are quiet with a beautiful landscape outside the hotel, excellent coffee at the coffee shop and free wi-fi. Hotel staffs are very friendly and accommodating. At night, it is very relaxing to chat with a friend while drinking some coffee or beer under the bamboo tree outside the coffee shop. In general, the hotel is great, goods and services are more than what is expected. You earned more than the value of your money.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank guftan
ritzdavao, General Manager at The Ritz Hotel At Garden Oases, responded to this review, March 6, 2011
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for taking the time to give us and loyal trip adviser users your feedback about our hotel. We work very hard to ensure that our guests are comfortable and can enjoy their stay, I am pleased to see that our efforts are working. In this day and age, value for money is important and we are happy that we met your expectations in that area of your destination choice. I will pass your comments to the Zen Cafe and ALL of the staff, I know they will e very happy with your words. Again, thank you for taking the time to write, we appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2011

This hotel is just great! I was here during the Chinese New Year. The hotel has a great pool where my friends and I had a really great time. At night, we were able to chill at Zen Coffee shop. The place is very relaxing, they have a lounge outside where the ambience is very relaxing. And oh, you must DEFINITELY try their SYLVANNAS! The food in the restaurant was also great! Davao is famous for fresh and cheap seafood and this is what they served us. Our expectations were definitely exceeded.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank daisydtraveller
Dear Reviewer, it makes me very happy to know that you experienced a great time during the very important Chinese New Year with us here in Davao. Hospitality is something that we are really very concerned about and I am pleased that the efforts of my staff have paid off. I will be passing your comments on to the Zen Cafe for sure and also will inform our new Chef your comments about the food, I know he will be happy. From all of us here at the Ritz Davao, Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Ozamiz City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2011

i went there like october of last year to visit a friend of mine. unfortunately, there was this renovation being done on one building at that time...so i never had the chance to see the final result of the hotel...but still it was good...and the service was pretty well okay...friendly hotel staff...which i think is really important in a hotel business...clean surroundings...green environment....so overall i give it an 8 out of 10...this is one resort u wud like to visit at davao...

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank fulong_wu
Dear Reviewer, thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay at our property. You are correct when you talk of the renovation back in October, however I am happy that you still found our hotel clean and friendly. I am very happy to inform you that the new building has been completed and is already welcoming our valued guests. We certainly hope that when you return to Davao, you will once again choose us and I am sure you will really appreciate the difference. I will be showing your review to all of our staff and use your remarks to help us maintain and improve the hotel. Thank you again.