“Most Horrible Supper!”

Ranked #260 of 507 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
“Most Horrible Supper!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Davao Adventure Day 7 (24/7/14 @ 0230hrs)

Feeling "hungry" and we decided to walk the streets in search of food.

Feeling "elated" when we found a 24hr Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet.

Feeling "fasinated" by the menu which is so different from Singapore's. I ordered a "Fully Loaded" Spaghetti Set, while Bro William Teo had a Zinger Set.

Feeling "turned-off" by the standard and quality of the food served. The food were cold.

Probably the night crew were just "zombies"!!!!

“Same Great Taste”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Ooh Yeah, as the usual great taste of KFC chicken which i grow up with, i found it the same in all KFC Restaurants at Philippines, filipinos also had add additional food to KFC menu which the white rice, any way i strongly advice any visitor to the Philippines who's not used to eat Filipino food, just simply go to any KFC Restaurant, you will feel at home.

1 Thank Samy N
Jewett City, Connecticut
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is the first place I ate at when I got to Davao. It is my first time to eat at KFC in another country and the menu is quite different than what I am used to in the USA. I ate here several times throughout my time in Davao City. The food quality is great for a fast food place. The employees are all smiling and greeting us all. The prices are much cheaper than the USA which of course I was happy to see. I am not used to eating breakfast at KFC as I don't know of any KFC in the USA that serves breakfast. I thought the food was great whether I was having breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Overall I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BGonzalez1973
davao
“okay .....”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love the food in KFC but one thing i have always complained of was its saltiness. Everything is so salty especially the chicken. Why can't they just lessen the salt in everything. People now should be more concerned with health issues

Visited September 2012
Manila, Philippines
“large portion”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

yes their chicken are larger than the other outlets, i do not know why. That is why we never fail to visit this outlet whenever we are in the city

Visited October 2012