“mascot”
Review of Jollibee

Jollibee
Ranked #209 of 532 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Filipino, Fast Food
Description: Telephone + 63 222 1483-84.
Description: Telephone + 63 222 1483-84.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

who doesn't love jollibee. i think almost all love jollibee. especially when he he dance, when he wiggle his tail or butt its so cute. I also love their spaghetti.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I always find hot and spicy chicken of any Jollibee Fast food chain so delicious.. The fried chickens here in Davao Jollibee are big and worth it.. The ketchup is yummy too.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Who doesnt know Jollibee?
My faves are Burger, chicken, and palabok. Sad to say that the Happyplus card only works in Manila. I hope they'll have terminals here in Davao soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Back when my wife was a few months pregnant, she asked me to get her a Jollibee "yum" meal with fries and drink. I sent someone with money there. They came back with a burger, no fries, no change. I saent them back with more money to pay for what I had already paid for. Two hours later my pregant wife was sleeping. What a waste of money. Further, Jollibee refuses responsibility for their mistakes. My loss for the extra transportation trying to get what my pregnant wife wanted. Soon they will have proper competion here.

1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Its the sweet side of McDonalds they use sweeter sauce then mc donalds but basic philippine McDonalds