“Once is not enough”

New Davao Famous Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 521 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: For more than 30 years, New Davao Famous Restaurant, or commonly known as "Davao Famous," has been a local favorite for family-style dining. We offer a mix of classic and contemporary Chinese cuisine. We continue to bring comfort to every table with our freshly cooked and delicious dishes. We stay committed to delivering a pleasant and memorable dining experience to all our valued customers.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We ordered all our childhood favorite foods for very little money. One of the things I love to travel here in the Philippines is you spend so little to partake of so much. For starters, you have beef soup Bulalo, then comes the prawns, crabs with the attendant sauce of your choice ( ask for the sibling labuyo or chili) pork dish ( could not remember what others ordered) and of course being a Bicolano I ordered the infamous " Laing" or yam leaves deeply cooked in coconut milk with crab meat and hot chili. we were so full that dessert was not acceptable to our bulging tummies. Will definitely recommend this place...

2  Thank 717Diwata

Reviewed November 4, 2011

When I graduated in college, my aunt treated me in this resto. The foods remained delicious. Though the place is looking old now, I think they need to remodel and repaint.

3  Thank slazenger552