“good burger place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Las Pinas
“good burger place”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

A good local alternative to Jollibee and McDonald's. Good fast food, good sized servings at good prices.

Visited November 2012

davao
“i love this place”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have always loved eating at Bigby's. Portions are big and the prices are okay. i am so sad that they have removed the Singaporean Bowl ( I think) from their menu. It was one of my favorites. Love this place

Visited September 2012
Metro Manila, Philippines
“bunch of Lunch!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

One of my fave places to dine in Davao. I would never hear a negative remark from anyone whom I have brought in this place.

For me, the price is just right for the big servings an delicious food that they serve. We often go here for lunch.

Belly Buster is my fave. It's what they call the ultimate combo or combos! Banana Fanna is my fave desert.

• Visited August 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We got to try their buffet promo coz i think it was their anniversary when we went to davao. Foods were great especially their baby back ribs. Worth every penny. Will definitely go back there when i get another chance to go back to davao.

Visited December 2011
Luzon, Philippines
“Very good food”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have been to other Bigby's Cafe (at least 4 other branches in Visayas and Mindanao) and this Davao branch is my favorite. What I love in this restaurant chain is their sausage pasta and barbecued pork ribs which could rival any steakhouse in Manila. They also take pride of their fried chicken and really I think it is the best comfort food you can buy at that restaurant. I would give this restaurant 5 out of 5 points if it weren't for their water-downed smoothies.

• Visited May 2011