All reviews cheapest room would highly recommend this hotel cheap price the heart of the city hotel is located star hotel cable tv soap cleanliness comfort
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

The room was small and aircon extremely noisy most nights cant get to sleep. No view from windows. On the plus side room was clean. Quite centrally located with shops nearby. Hotel food was ok. Prices were also ok.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Jayapandian V
SJYUY, Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Dear Mr @Jayapandian V,

Our guests are very important to us and we are very sad to hear that your stay with us was a nightmare. We regret to hear about the noise caused by our air conditioning and sincerely apologize for that. Rest assured, we have already looked into it. In addition, we take pride in our cleanliness and we are glad that it has managed to reach your expectations. We do have various room sizes, and all our premiere rooms are bigger, more spacious and have views of the city. We do hope you give that a try next time during your future visits here in Davao City.

All the best.

S. Uy

Reviewed August 17, 2017

One thing good with this hotel tho is that they had maintained the cleanliness. The first time that i had stayed there was about three years ago, the cleanliness of the hotel was pleasantly maintained. From the comfort room to the room all was clean.
Cable tv wasn't working. It didn't bother me tho as im for the comfort of the room than the tv. But it would be very frustrating for someone who regularly watched teleseryes as you don't see anything clear on it. You don't have much choices but just listen to the audio thus transforming their tv into a radio, hahahaha. Very creative, yeah? Atleast you are not that frustrated. If you're fond of watching cable tv DON'T stay in My Hotel. But if you go for room comfort, cleanliness and accessibility then i would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank miguell007
SJYUY, General Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Mr @miguell007,

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into our cable reception to better improve our services. Glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we take pride in our cleanliness and guest comfort. We do hope to see again during your future visits here in Davao City.

All the best.

S. Uy

Reviewed May 29, 2017

First time I stayed here there was free soap and fresh towels. Rooms have air condition, wifi and cable. Now, the wifi and cable are gone. Room service didn't clean our room they just place new towels and soap. The food is bad. The TV had very bad reception. At least the rooms are still air-conditioned.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank MapleMadeline

Dear Ms MapleMadeline,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are sorry to hear that your most recent visit was not what you have come to expect. We will look into your complaint regarding our housekeeping service and will take corrective action immediately.

We would also like to inform you that we recently upgraded our wifi connection assuring you fast and uninterrupted connection as well as some minor room upgrades.

In this regard, we are looking forward to have you stay with us again in the future.

Kind regards

S. Uy, General Manager

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is located in the heart of the city. Accessible in Bangkeruhan 5 minutes walk from the hotel where you can buy different fruits in cheap price and can walk around. Price of the room is really affordable and room is quite good and air conditioning unit is to small for the capacity. Cable are terrible too.

The biggest thing is photographs in the internet are deceitful that is not how it look likes. Wi fi is terrible cannot access.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
4  Thank MuillerBasketfood

Dear MuillerBasketfood,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for staying at My Hotel.

We appreciate your feedback highlighting areas where we can do better. Rest assured we are taking corrective action and improving our facilities to better delight our guests. We recently undergone renovations, upgraded our wifi connection providing high speed and uninterrupted internet connection as well as additional services for our guests.

We do hope to seeing you again soon. Until then, happy travels!

Kind regards

S. Uy, General Manager, MY HOTEL Davao

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

"When I was still a kid (elementary years),this was where our family stayed.Been searching for it until i found out that they changed already its name.When I found the place,it felt good.I found my "home far away from home."Thank you,MY HOTEL.For the staff,stay warm,friendly and accommodating always(YOU ARE,GUYS).You have kept the name.The place is clean (aside from its affordable) which made my stay complete.Again,thank you."

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Frechi

Dear Frenchi,

Thank you for staying at My Hotel and for making it your "Home away from Home". We appreciate your kind words and commendations and we are looking forward to have you stay with us again in one of your future visits here in Davao.

Kind Regards,