My Hotel
$71
Park Inn
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
$75
$66
  • Pool
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$25
$59
$48
Agoda.com
Tinhat Boutique Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$18
$53
$47
Agoda.com
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
$87
$71
Agoda.com
Bahay Ni Tuding Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$29
Green Windows Dormitel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$27
$20
Agoda.com
Red Planet Davao(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$32
$26
Agoda.com
All reviewssingle fan roomcity hallper nightbudget travellerswould highly recommend this hotelcheap pricehotel is locatedcable tvcommutesoapcleanlinesscomforttoothbrushfaucet
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We travelled in davao around october 2010. The hotel rooms are very clean and looks new. This year, i am planning to go to davao again this time with my husband. Still my hotel is the place where i will stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank kathleen c
Myh0teldava0, in-charge at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Hi! Thank you for choosing MY HOTEL as your place to stay while in Davao City. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. If you wish to make an advance reservation for your next visit. please feel free to contact us anytime by email or phone call.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The hotel room was big enough. The elevator was fast. However, the sink being inside the room was a little off for me. Based on advertisements, this hotel is supposedly in front of Gaisano Mall... definitely not true. Gaisano mall is a few blocks away. They charge extra for extra pillows and towels. We asked for a wake up call, but it never came.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Moneymagnet889
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Not recommending this hotel as they are invading their guest privacy by cleaning up the room without consent. Worst is they don't even apologized for their mistake. I will only consider returning to this hotel if I this is the only hotel available in Davao. Another thing is the interior design looks like a jail.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank chippytravel
Myh0teldava0, officer at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Good Day from My Hotel.

First of all we apologize for the inconvenience that the hotel have caused you. It is our Housekeeping staff's duties and responsibilities to make sure that the rooms are well cleaned daily. Rest assured that all staffs are honest and responsible enough to keep the safety of the guest's valuables inside the room. Again, we are very sorry if we have caused you inconvenience during your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in a single deluxe room on the 6th floor. Room was quiet and air condition and hot water was working good. Bed and bathroom is clean. Hotel is walking distance to most attractions , shops and restaurants. TV has many channels to view. Restaurant has a dinner buffet for 100 pesos eat all you can. Taxi from airport to here is about 20 minutes and cost about 160 pesos. No problem with the jeepneys as San Pedro Street is one of the main roads which they pass.Would recomend this hotel who wants clean budget hotel right in downtown.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank David_TanPuchong
Myh0teldava0, in-charge at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Hi! Thank you for choosing MY HOTEL as your home away from home.

We are indeed located at the center of the city which is accessible to most places such as malls, restaurants, churches, parks and alot more.
We serve a variety of meals at our dinner buffet.For only 120 pesos, you can enjoy different dishes served at the restaurant.

Please feel free to come back anytime soon whenever you're in Davao City. Thank you!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed for two nights in a Fan Room. I got the one with the TV so I paid Php 300. I should've gotten the one without TV for Php 250 because the TV just had 5 local channels (not even all the local channels are there). Location wise, this is near almost everything.

The single fan room is quite spacious. I think I got a room which smelled quite old - I can smell something every time I enter the room but it disappears as your nose gets used to it I guess. The room had a sink which proved to be useful if you want to just wash or hands or brush your teeth - no need to go to the common bathroom. There are three common bathrooms in the floor. Sometimes, they are all clean, sometimes, only one would be usable - because the other bathroom is quite dirty to use.

A basic choice for basic needs. Can still be a choice for budget travelers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo