“A home away from home....”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of My Hotel

My Hotel
Ranked #20 of 52 Hotels in Davao City
las vegas
“A home away from home....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed @ myhotel for 8 nights last April....I stayed in their budget single room for P250/night...
The room is comfortable enough for a single traveller and very inexpensive plus free WiFi and free unlimited calls to U.S and Canada....a very good value indeed as I was able to call U.S on a daily basis...
It is centrally located and convenient to all shops,restauranrs,bankerohan public market,parks,museums and other points of interests.
I will definitely stay at my hotel next time I visit Davao city....

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank rasecollidab

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Durham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Me and my husband stayed in this hotel for nearly 2 weeks. We dont like the first room they gave us on our first night cause it was full of mosquitos and my husband was so frightened he get bitten that he wasnt able to sleep well all night. So we requested another room that is cheaper but better "matrimonial room" only 950 pesos something like that. The room is spacious enough for our things. There was a wardrobe to place your clothes, one long slim table where they put the tv on the other end so you can use the other end to place some of your stuffs, a low square table which i used to put all my make up and other other things. There wasnt a fridge in the room so you have to request one which they provided to us for 75 pesos a day. Hot and cold shower room available.

The negative things i noticed on this hotel were no. 1 some of the staffs (not all of them) were not friendly. When they see you in the corridor they stare at you like you are from another planet. Doesnt say hi hello good morning or good afternoon. It can be very noisy in the morning as well when knock doors for "HOUSEKEEPING". Im a costumer, and supposed to be on holiday. The last thing i ever wanted are people knocking at my door early in the morning expecting me to get up to change my beddings.. The towels they provided dont expect them to be clean white cause they are full of stains and is off white so you better use your own towels.

Overall my experience from this hotel is not bad. I think for the price we got the services we've paid for.

Room Tip: Go find laundry service somewhere else. The hotel laundry wasnt good. Our white clothes came back br...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ally J
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

The front desk employees were not very friendly or helpful when I asked them about organized tours of Davao City. They did not even know how I could get in touch with a local travel agency.

There is no shower curtain in the small bathroom so it was completely wet when I finished my shower. I was glad that I only booked one night at this hotel.

Good features: Location is at the center of Davao City, surrounded by shops and restaurants. I was able to walk to the Cathedral and local government offices in Davao City, about 5-10 minutes away.

Room Tip: Forget about the view from your window and choose the rooms located at the back side of the hotel fo...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank LolaGo1
On The Ground
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

A lot of bang for your cash. At less that a thousand pesos per day why quibble about small things like rough towels and tiny soap bars. The room is large which unfortunately is too large for the aircon unit or more accurately the aircon is inadequate for the room size prticularly in the afternoon. Just be sure you are out of the room in the afternoon . It would have help if an overhead were installed.

The location is not bad, near lots of all-you-can-eat restaurants for around charging from P99.00 to P135.00/head or mouth as the case may be.. Hey that is hard to beat.

As you step out of the hotel you find yourself in a busy commercial area. Too bad that the city authorities allow people to sleep outside. Yes outside the building around the hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravellingStoneHenge
Pasig, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Whenever I am in Davao City for business trips and even for vacation, I make it a point to stay in My Hotel. The rooms are very affordable and you'll very much get so much value for your money. It's in the center of downtown Davao City and you can get to essential places by foot and by cab (with minimal fee). You can also take the public transports to get around. You can easily access Peoples' Park, the City Hall (fronting it at night are excellent massage service at very cheap rates, ex. Php50 for a back massage), Penong's, Jollibee, McDo, Shakey's, BDO, etc. The food is also nice and I always get corned beef or longganisa for breakfast. Food is generally cheap and plentiful in Davao City and My Hotel is no different. There is excellent wi-fi signal especially in the lobby. The cleaners provide excellent housekeeping. I won't think of any other place to stay when I go back to Davao.

Room Tip: Non-airconditioned rooms in My Hotel are excellent too. You can choose non-AC rooms with TV or witho...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Pablo Renato Jr L
Asia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

We spend our last leg Mindanao tour in this hotel last December 2011. It reminds me the series of Fragrance hotel we normally check-in at Singapore. Place is well secure and almost walking distance to all place of needs. Its accessible to public transport and lots of restaurant and eatery nearby. I say this place is really deserve to be called "value for your money".

Room Tip: The hotel is now consider a local business traveler favorite. Do consider reserve your room in adva...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank boypad
Chino Hills, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

For the price you pay MY HOTEL is such a Bargain price.There nothing extra ordinary to boost about MY HOTEL but for less than a thousand pesos per night NO COMPLAINS.It's accessible to all type of transportation.San Pedro cathedral,BDO,chowking & jollibee are a few blocks away.Ordering breakfast may take sometime better to call it in advance to avoid waiting endlessly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank dimpledude
Myh0teldava0, in-charge at My Hotel, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Hi, thank you for staying at My Hotel.

Please feel free to come back anytime soon when you visit Davao. Thank you!