I was in Davao for a few days and had previously met Bert the owner of the apaetelle and had to go there for a meal and drink. Being new to the area I phoned ahead and the very friendly receptionist gave the driver directions. My short stay was a very happy one with nice dood and conversation at the bar. The place is very neat, tidy and organised. Well worth a stay when in Davao.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drifters is a family owned hotel consisting of 7 fully fitted and serviced apartments, We can accommodate family's up to 10 persons. We are located inside Nova Tierra Village Lanang Davao City. Drifters provides free access to and from the airport and is approx 5km from Davao central. We are only 10 min away from Samel Island Ferry's. On site is the Pirates British underground Pub, serving freshly cooked traditional English / Asian foods. And of course a world wide selection of beers and wines. We can help you with travel plans both local or to any part of the Philippine Islands. We have free WIFI all over. Swimming Pool, Beer Garden. Please remember this is a family hotel. We are Pet friendly if you are Drifters friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Drifters Apartel and British Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifters Apartel And British Bar Hotel Davao
- Drifters Apartel And British Bar Davao/Davao City