I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for 3 days and 2 nights together with a huge group of young people who attended a conference staged in this hotel. Located not that near to downtown Davao City (a minus but since everything is near in Davao, is not important anymore). Linmarr is a composed of clusters of 2-storey buildings which are like townhouses and maybe compared to the "motels with garage" which are located in Manila minus the sleaziness. I stayed in Room 206 which is an apartelle type.
The first floor is where the sala, kitchen and a toilet are located. Up stairs are 2 rooms with a shared bathroom and toilet. The room is very basic and is very good for families on a budget. They provide towels and soap.
Breakfast and other gastronomic activities are centered at the Lin Cafe, an air-conditioned restaurant offering HORRIBLE food! Thank god for the kitchen in the room or else we will pay for [----] expensive food. Fortunately it's a WiFi hotspot so you can use your laptops and internet connection is for FREE!
There is a huge swimming pool and the Poolside bar offers drinks. They also have conference facilities but very basic and lacks fanciness.
Over-all it was an okay stay. Definitely not 5 star though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Linmarr Apartelles and Suites are fully furnished and equipped with all the home essentials. We will allow you the comfort of home as you bask in luxury usually found in hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Linmarr Davao Hotels and Apartelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linmarr Davao Hotels And Apartelles Hotel Davao
- Linmarr Davao Hotels And Apartelles Davao City