Stayed in red knight for 10 nights, when we arrived no one at reception, had to go and find some one, then told us there was a problem with our booking, we booked a 3 bedroom ,10 months in advance , they said someone else was in it and they would not be leaving for 2 months , tried to give us a 2 bedroom with no aircon downstairs, with 6 of us a 2 bedroom was not enough ,they gave us 3 single rooms on the ground floor , and dropped 700 pesco off the bill. overall the stay was ok, bar was nice , food and drinks were good, overall the rooms need upgrading , no hot water, i would stay again with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Knight Gardens offers the best value when it comes to accommodations in Davao City, Philippines. Rest assured, though, that our low rates don’t translate to minimal amenities. Staying at Red Knight Gardens makes your budget go a long way, with the rooms boasting all the creature comforts and a gracious service comparable to that of expensive hotels. What’s more, our location keeps you close to everything — we are only 10 minutes from the airport and Davao’s downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Red Knight Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Knight Gardens Hotel Davao
- Red Knight Gardens Davao/Davao City