I lived for five years in the same village where Red Knight is located. The hotel is situated inside a residential village. The subdivision is a quite place so visitors could have counted it favorable for them.
I had the chance to see the hotel when a dear friend from UK came over for a vacation. For the duration of my friend’s stay, I was a constant visitor. I noticed an empty lobby with no one in the reception counter. Getting inside the room was not a pleasant assessment. The room my friend got, although for two(2) was small. Toilet & bath and the kitchen sink was the first thing visible upon entering the room. Facilities are not satisfactory. Even the garden and the restaurant near the pool were not kept well. I think the place and its facilities needs to be checked and improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Knight Gardens offers the best value when it comes to accommodations in Davao City, Philippines. Rest assured, though, that our low rates don’t translate to minimal amenities. Staying at Red Knight Gardens makes your budget go a long way, with the rooms boasting all the creature comforts and a gracious service comparable to that of expensive hotels. What’s more, our location keeps you close to everything — we are only 10 minutes from the airport and Davao’s downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Knight Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Knight Gardens Hotel Davao
- Red Knight Gardens Davao/Davao City