“Our pitstop to North”
Review of L Square Hotel

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Tarlac
“Our pitstop to North”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Since they opened, we made it a point to make L Square Hotel our pit stop on the way to our yearly vacay to Baguio every February and Vigan every summer. Excellent place to rest coming from Manila traffic. They serve the best breakfast to start our early morning drive to the north. Quality of service is comparable to 5 star hotels in Manila (even better!) Rooms are always clean.

This is where our R&R starts. Can't wait to see you again this 2014.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kristine Tickle C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Reasonable roomrates included breakfast buffet,however the breakfast is verry basic and only for asian people.
Verry good wi fi connectivity,only a few tv channels available.
We could not sleep from the noise outside, the hotel is beside the busy Mc arthur highway,also the aircon was verry noisy.
Bathroom amenities are also verry basic(no showergel present)
The hotel is clean and the staff is well trained.
The hotel is close to the mall

Room Tip: Ask a room in the back off the hotel
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank werner w
LSquareHotel, Guest Services at L Square Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear scottydollar,

On behalf of the L Square Team, I would like to thank you for spending some of your time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you have highlighted that “The hotel is clean, the staff is well trained. Very good wifi connectivity and other hotel amenities. We take pride of our cleaning standards, and well trained housekeeping staff fro we are committed in providing par excellence service to our valued guests, and embodying a home away from home. It is our desire to give the quality service that you deserve.

Also it is nice to know that you have appreciated what L Square Hotel for we provide the quality comfort with an affordable price.

But, we are concerned to learn more of your dissatisfaction regarding our buffet breakfast, few tv channels and bathroom kit amenities. We fully understand on how displeasure it is on your stay. With this, please accept our deepest apologies on all your concern.

However, you might be gratified to know that we have already upgraded our buffet breakfast facilities and added some courses. It might also please you to know that on January 16, 2014, we will be re-launching our restaurant with new set of menu. Also, we have upgraded our cable system last January 3, 2014. We are also in the process of installing thicker windows in all rooms to ensure your most comfortable stay with us.

Again thank you and we look forward that the above issues will not deter you from choosing u again as your preferred choice of hotel in Tarlac City. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

So we had our Christmas party recently at the L-Square Function Room. I have to say that it was a wonderful experience. The room was designed with Christmas decors that added up to the yuletide spirit. The temperature inside is ideal, not too cold to prevent you from chilling and not too warm to make you perspire -just right. The staff and crew were very welcoming and accommodating. They see to it that they attend to our needs quickly and efficiently. For the taste of food and its presentation, it was really good. I did not expect that they could come up with nice set of menu considering that the price list is not very high unlike other hotels. To sum it all up, me and my officemates/friends had so much fun. I highly recommend this to everyone who has an upcoming event. if you're looking for a classy and elegant place at a very affordable price, L-Square Hotel is the place to be.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
tarlac city
Reviewed December 15, 2013

my friend had her wedding @ l square hotel function room, the food was blant, as in none of their food tastes good! And another thing they only turned on the aircon when guests arrived, super INIT! As a result most of the guests stayed
outside. .. Their service super poor it seems they lacked service crew/waiters. Overall don't held your event here!

• Stayed December 2013
6 Thank toni27G
LSquareHotel, L Square Hotel, Guest Services at L Square Hotel, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear toni27G,

L SQUARE HOTEL would like to thank you for being one of our guests. We appreciate for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

We are concerned to learn more of your dissatisfaction regarding the lapses of our services- blunt food, not turned-on aircon and lack of service crew. We fully understand on how disturbing the condition must have been for you. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Despite of your experience, we assure you that we conduct our post-event conference for weddings with the couple and the coordinator to ensure the quality of our services and make sure all concerns are of their approval.

With that, please accept our sincere apologies on your all concerns. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Again thank you and we do hope that the above issues will not deter you from choosing us again as your preferred choice of event place in Tarlac City.

KIMBERLY PENERO
Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Hotel has some great features. Beautiful Asian decor, rain shower head, the simulated wood floors comfortable bed etc. With that being said and with the look of the hotel you expect a little more. As mentioned more tv channels, had cups for coffee and water heater but no coffee, Pictures used for rooms are wide angle lenses I guess. I moved up to the exec deluxe they said had more room, Pic looked big, room was pretty small. The bed was up against the wall, would not have liked any smaller. Shower was great but water just barely warm. The joke was the travelers kit in a box. Smallest piece of soap I've ever seen, 2 tooth brushes with pack of toothpaste and shampoo. Like I said would all be ok except with the concept of the hotel you expect a little more. Room was very clean!! Road noise was very loud but expected that with location. Not much to chose from in Tarlac.

Room Tip: Don't know what rooms they have away from the highway but could be an option.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank surviving_soul1
Dear Surviving_Soul1,

On behalf of the L Square Team, I would to extend our deepest gratitude for choosing our hotel here in Tarlac City and we are grateful for taking some of your time to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for highlighting the remarkable features of our hotel: Beautiful Asian decor, rain shower head, the simulated wood floors, comfortable bed and other facilities. We aim to provide you the best quality facilities that you deserve.

With regards to our tv channels and no coffee in the room, I apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered. Rest assured that this review was raised to our team. However, you might be pleased to know that we are currently in the process of upgrading our other room amenities and hotel facilities. With regards to our TV CHANNELS, it also might please you to know that last January 3, 2014, we have upgraded our cable system for more channels and provided a complimentary set of coffee and tea inside the rooms.

Again thank you and we do hope to welcome you back at L Square Hotel and be the choice of accommodation in Tarlac City.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Room, Parking, Security, Staff, Facilities and other Services very good but there are only 9 cable channels and the reception not so good only local channel have a good signal, Hope you could fix cable reception and add some more channels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear JLL666,

On behalf of the L SQUARE TEAM, I would like to thank you for taking time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor.

It is with pleasure to read that you appreciate the overall services of L Square Hotel and rest assured that I would share this to our team. We take pride of our rooms, well trained staff and other services for we always aim to give you, our valued guest, the utmost service that you deserve.

We are concerned more of your comment with regards to our cable channels. With the entire management team, we are please to inform you that we have currently upgraded our cable system with more channels and high quality reception. We always aim to provide you par excellence service paired with world class hospitality.

Again thank you and we truly appreciate your comments. We are looking forward in welcoming you back at L SQUARE HOTEL.

Antipolo City, Philippines
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I am not really into sharing my experiences and making reviews to places that I have been, but this is a first and very different. After graduating in college I had the opportunity of getting a job as a Professional Healthcare Representative. Originally, I am from Manila, but I was asked to be deployed to Tarlac as my territory for work. L Square Hotel was the one given to me as my hotel by my boss since we were entitled for a one month hotel stay. I expected that it is going to be a pitiful experience for me because I was expecting to have stayed in a motel type of hotel since it is in a province, but I was wrong, very wrong indeed. It was way greater than I expected. Their staffs were very friendly and kind. They will all greet you with their great big true smiles. they will entertain you and you could talk to them like they are your friends. Their rooms was also great really an A++, yet affordable. The food that they serve meets its prices, totally worth it. and they have this bar where you'll truly enjoy time with your colleagues or family or friends while singing and drinking. This became my home and the people became my family. I suggest if you are to stay and new just like I was before here in Tarlac or if you are to go visit places like Pangasinan or Baguio and need to stop over, stay at L Square Hotel so you'll experience what I've experienced.

Room Tip: A swimming pool as an additional leisure for your guests.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank KeithKat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tarlac
La Maja Rica Hotel
Harvest Hotel
Harvest Hotel
#2 of 4 in Cabanatuan City
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cabanatuan

Been to L Square Hotel? Share your experiences!