“Ordinary and Expensive!”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

the place is impressive, the food is average and the service is poor, the price is too high! you don't have any other choice near this place. whew!

4  Thank rikie c

Reviewed January 30, 2013

the experience was great, having driven for 3 hours from Manila, we came up to this restaurant and the setting was really nice. You have to experience the setting to appreciate the fun!!! Incedentally it was my birthday and somone tipped the waiter/waitress about my closely guarded secret and I was surprised with a non-traditional birthday song together with a "harana that really surprised me....whew....Though there were only two of us, we ordered so much food (of course we had to request if we can brown bag it, and we had enough food for a day when we reached Baguio) The cost was very reasonable and the food was good..(filipino dish )Next time I have friends and relatives from Manila going to Baguio, I will definitely stop by here and have them confirm the experience...

3  Thank SJR R
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The place is pretty impressive. There are a lot of nooks and corners for photo opportunities. These make up for the slow service because it takes more than 30 minutes from the time you place your food order for your food to reach your table. This is quite a long to,e if you go there hungry. Food is good and is served in style

Justvdo not go there hungry and bring your camera eith you.

4  Thank maanmananzan
Reviewed January 10, 2013

we went there for a lunch before going ahead with the tour to Baguio , and quite fortunate to arrive a little earlier thereby securing a table for our group before hordes of visitors (also going to the north ) would arrive. Orders take quite a long time to arrive (food was cooked only upon ordering) , but it could also serve as an opportunity to have photos taken with the various aztec mayan figures and wax (?) statues of presidents Estrada and Obama among others . It is nice taking pictures and made me think this also serves as a tourist destination (for Tarlac province) because of the many gimmicks that it offers. The food we ordered tastes good , and even though it was deemed quite expensive, I think some of the funds brought about by the pricey items was used for maintenance of this facility. For the many negative feedback , it still must be visited at least once for those going to northern Philippines for a vacation . By the way , be wary of those offering massage and singing /dancing routines (prepare some change for this group but at the same time you can politely refuse if you like to ). And the place is indeed hot and humid ( no airconditioned facility ) so it is more advisable to have an late pm snack or early dinner (going back to Manila ), to have a more comfortable experience at this Barrio Fiesta property.

2  Thank doctorfoxtrot
Reviewed January 4, 2013

If you want nice pictures, then go here. It's setting is very nice. It gives a feeling that you're somewhere in Thailand or Indonesia while swinging your fishing pole somewhere in Philippines. I'm impressed on their efforts to "beautify" the place and pull-in customers. I'm all good about their theme park.

I don't want to talk much about their food. It's OILY. It's SALTY. Period.

Food is waaaay expensive! But considering how they invested in their theme park, you cannot blame them.

Service is poor because they lack waiters. Also, their staff needs basic training on food hygiene. This place is big, so they need to add more people. TRAINED people.

I'll never eat here again.

MUST BRING: A good camera, A full stomach (don't bother to eat here), and a lot of patience (if you know what I mean).

4  Thank Nadine Q