La Maja Rica Hotel
Microtel by Wyndham Tarlac(Tarlac)(Great Value!)
$38
Asiaten Hotel(Tarlac)(Great Value!)
$27
$24
Hotwire.com
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
$110
$105
Travelocity
The Mansion(Clark Freeport Zone)
$125
Xenia Hotel(Clark Freeport Zone)
$73
$63
Agoda.com
Midori Clark Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
$153
$144
Hotel Stotsenberg(Clark Freeport Zone)
$80
$45
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew buildingcomplimentary breakfasttarlac citymodern designdouble bedtwo floorsenjoyed my stayrooms are bigrecommend this hotelwater pressurepresidential suitewifi connectionair conditionedshort stayrooms are cleanphilippinescloset
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I like this hotel because they have spacious room, they have the best location near the bus station if you guys needs to commute going to manila or North bound, also near the mall. They have a friendly and approachable staff specially those at the front desk. The complimentary breakfast is good also. The place is nice but the sound outside can be heard inside the room which i think needs to be improved also their wifi is so slow at our room that we need to go near the door to have the connection. :(
But anyway this is a good hotel and will definitely go back here again. :)

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Shehazadi133
Reviewed April 19, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS to the staff of La Maja Rica Hotel. We stayed in the hotel for two weeks and had the use of their dining room for my grandson's graduation and for my 60th birthday. There are some concerns and issues that I noticed. During our stay, my grandchildren were in the pool and sad to say a very drunk man joined in with his group of children. My grandchildren got so scared that they came out of the pool and reported to me that the drunk man touched the head of my grandson twice. I approached the man to have a quiet word with him, when suddenly out of nowhere another drunk man and a woman (I presumed his partner) confronted me in an unacceptable manner. I went to the front desk to raise the matter. I appreciate that the staff did their best at that time to resolve the matter. What I am trying to drive at is why allow a drunken person to swim with children? I hope the Management of the hotel can have some policies on this. The notice board near the pool area is hardly noticeable and the print is so faded. Another, issue is the noise gone midnight. Some guests have been continually noisy. 11:00 p.m. is probably an ample time to retire. Some hotels put up notices/reminders for all guests to comply with.
Nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay at La Maja Rica Hotel and hopefully to stay there next year.
More power to the staff of the hotel and the patio Bar.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Irene C
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We just have a 2-day stay in La Maja Rica Hotel last Jan 4 & 5. the hotel location is very convenient in commuting back to Manila being close to the bus station and also a walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants. Though not too fancy, the rooms are spacious and clean and the price is very much affordable. With the hustles of the cities, this is a decent place to stay and I may say that you will feel very comfortable with their staff. .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank rcanizares
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is a clean hotel. The rooms are air conditioned. They are not fancy. The towels are very worn. There is a closet to hang your clothes. The bathroom is minimal and has no hook to hang your clothes. It's a decent place to stay if you have to stay in the City of Tarlac.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, tell them you need a ground floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DrKatieRN
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I used to dine in the restaurant inside this number 1 hotel in Tarlac City. With the rooms of the hotels, they were really huge but interiors really don't attract clients 'coz it's old fashioned type and with the technology right now, the hotel should learn to adapt changes for improvements. With the restaurant, I love the quality of the foods and the service. As a matter of fact, my attention one time was focused on the Operations Manager of the restaurant, she really attended the needs of the customers and though I have seen how demanding the customers were, she still gave her best to please them and I was amazed how thankful they were to her. She is a good role model Manager who is always ready in accommodating our concerns. While the hotel manager is the opposite side of her because she is immediately reacting to hotel clients rather than listening first to their concerns and needs. This were minimal for improvements.

• Stayed: June 2012