“Casa San Pablo - Serenity in South”

Casa San Pablo B & B
Quezon City, Philippines
“Casa San Pablo - Serenity in South”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went in this super nice place for the first time because of some brainstorming and planning that requires so much creativity. Well, very impressive!=) they have great food, rooms and ambience!=) worth the trip!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank yvesdrop

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I spent two nights and 2.5 days at Casa San Pablo in June 2013, attending the Applied Improvisation Network's Asian regional conference. The venue is a delight, with an interesting range of creatively designed and decorated rooms, all set in a peaceful, quiet green landscape. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed hearing their stories about the history of the family-owned property and the coconut industry in The Philippines.

Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We held our Strategic Planning session at Casa San Pablo and it was the perfect choice for working with some relaxation. The green surrounding, peaceful ambiance and excellent food all made it an exceptional experience for the team.

Food was the best part of our Casa stay. The set combinations were well thought of, blending perfectly for each meal. Servings were generous and the dining staff took good care of us.

Rooms are quaint and decorated with taste and personal touches. Room 2 has a cute bathroom! My only complaint was that the single beds were a bit too narrow.

All in all, I would still say that Casa San Pablo was a perfect fit for our needs. I would definitely recommend it for either a quiet, restful weekend or a work-related outing.

Thank you Casa San Pablo!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank santi331
Xiamen, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed two days at Casa San Pablo while attending the Applied Improvisation Network's Asia Conference. The main conference room (first floor near the pool) was comfortable, cool and large enough to fit our whole group. I found the rolling park-like landscape beautiful, and was comforted by the wooden textures inside each of the unique buildings. I slept soundly in the loft of our spacious, high-ceilinged cabin. And I learned so much about the origins of coconut oil, coconut flakes, coconut vinegar, coconut milk, and everything else coconut on An's very professional coconut tour.

Minor gripe:
I did find the conference room a little noisy; with all the fans and air conditioners going, it was sometimes hard to hear other people talk.

I enjoyed my stay and will recommend Casa San Pablo to other travellers.

An A, Owner at Casa San Pablo B & B, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We enjoyed taking you on the Casa San Pablo Native Cooking Tour. Your enthusiasm and curiosity plus the multi-cultural mix of the group really made that run both fun and interesting. We hope to see you at Casa San Pablo again soon.
BF Homes, Paranaque Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Best there is in the bed & breakfast business part of the South side (Laguna) of The Philippines!!!!had a grand time experiencing the warm hospitality of the owners themselves--the food was awesome-the tour and the very informative presentation about the tree of life-The Coconut. I will return and tag my family along next visit! see you again soon Casa San Pablo!

1 Thank Auh A
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We're here right now and enjoying every minute of our stay regardless of the rain..RONY the front desk officer in charge made us feel welcome and went along to bring us to the rooms 1 and 2 place is really nice so relaxing... rooms are a bit old but still the designs are nice and fully airconditioned it will be better if they have scented candles to really make it special..lunch was served with a great taste and we asked for a special kind of serving that they granted...the BEST so far is the service and lookin for the most of our stay...still have to watch out...but to top it all as of today is when they gave my niece a complimentary big red ribbon cake for her bday she was so happy and we're all smiles coz we even brought part of the big cake in the room haha what the hell of treat it was nice..thanks to csp..its been a lovely day...

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Livefreely27
caloocan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I think that I went to a Casa San Pablo different from the one a recent reviewer described in flagrant details.

Casa San Pablo certainly delivered on what it promised - the feeling of being in a country getaway where the worries you left behind in Manila hardly ever cross your mind. You'll get lost, figuratively, of course, in CSP's sheer beauty, bucolic charm, great food (sorry but I LOVE their leche flan!), and service.

The hammocks I vividly remember because when we went stargazing later in the evening when the whole of San Pablo was already in slumber on our first night there gave me goosebumps for I felt like Nora Aunor counting stars in the movie "Bilangin ang Bituin sa Langit " - my mom's a Noranian, you see. "Twas an amazing experience.

Then there was one of the pools with a bridge (I had to request a friend to take a snap), the friendly staff who would always ask us if we were enjoying our stay and if we needed anything else, the list goes on.

My friends and I went to Casa San Pablo expecting to find an escape but what we got was a little piece of heaven on earth. I swear that I had never slept as soundly as I did when I was in Casa before Christmas last year.

The books that were displayed in the main dining hall were a bookworm's delight. I remember asking one of the waiters to help me get a book - something on the Museum of Modern Arts (in New York) or MOMA - that was on the topmost part of the shelf. And the guy did it without hesitation, and with a ready smile.

The art pieces and quaint objects that were strategically placed around the place were also very charming.

I had since spread the word to city-dwellers like myself. And just this minute, I suddenly missed Casa San Pablo. I dream of going back, with more friends in tow, to savor its beauty, peace, and lingering appeal.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
#1 of 7 in Lipa City
Club Balai Isabel
Club Balai Isabel
#1 of 2 in Talisay

Been to Casa San Pablo B & B? Share your experiences!