“Clean & spacious rooms”
Review of Lohas Hotel

Lohas Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Fernando
Lohas Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 San Fernando B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed here for a night with my husband during a business trip. The room is clean and spacious. We liked how the hotel is located in a quiet area of Clark.The bed is nice but the pillows are uncomfortable. The breakfast area is small and I hated that they allow guests to smoke inside even if it is air-conditioned. I regret that I showered before we went to breakfast because our clothes smelled like smoke after having breakfast due to the smokers and the omelette counter. There wasn't enough exhaust fans, if there were any.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank auds817

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed at this hotel last nov. 2 to 3 with my husband and son. They had a discounted rate for some reason which was a bonus. Their new building was very nice, with a modern design. Rooms were spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The staff were really helpful as they accommodated our request to see the rooms before we book. The swimming pool was big but I felt it needed some cleaning...however, we were happy abt it and used it anyway.

One complaint for me was their choices for breakfast. Maybe they should make it simpler breakfast fare for both their Korean and Filipino customers. Sisig for breakfast, while really good ( coz I was guilty of getting some!) is kinda not a good way to start my day...oh, I could also use a freshly brewed cup of coffee, not the powdered kind.

Overall, enjoyed our stay. We spent a good part of the morning at nearby Stotsenberg Park to burn all that sisig we ate! : )

Room Tip: Choose rooms from the new building!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been going to Lohas Resort for close to 5 years and stayed overnight a few times. The venue is very clean and the staff is very friendly. We have had many of our clients stay here during their business trips, and it has been hit or miss. Some loved the quiet and peaceful venue that Lohas is, while others were bored to death.

Highly recommend the Hot-Cold Korean sauna/pools/massage treatments.
Really is refreshing and rejuvenating.

The lobby manager Stanley has always been very helpful and pleasant.

Another tip if you like VERY strong massages, I would highly recommend a therapist named "Lec"

Room Tip: Make sure to request an "American Mattress" if you do not prefer the stiff Korean beds.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Crispin G
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I never had much expectations when I booked a family room in Lohas Hotel. I just wanted a place inside the Clark Freeport Zone which is spacious and affordable enough. So the whole family (my hubby, son, mom and dad) were really pleasantly surprised to see how spacious our room is. Actually, spacious is an understatement, it's quite huge. It's more or less 100 sq. meters that it fit the five of us perfectly. And there's a balcony with a nice view of the pool and the mini garden. There were two queen-sized beds, a super comfy couch, a 64-inch LCD TV with cable, a ref and mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, and complete set of toiletries (all imported from Korea). There's free wi-fi connection too. The only thing that my mom and I didn't like are the pillows which are quite hard but the rest are okay. Room decor is minimalist and zen like. Very classy.

For about P5,000, our stay also entitled us to buffet breakfast for four and free use of the sauna. Breakfast for additional person is P300. Buffet selection is composed of Filipino and Korean dishes. Since I love Korean stuff, I found the food good.

It's a pity none of us tried the free Jjimjilbang – Korea’s version of the sauna and steam room since the guys preferred to simply watch TV in the room while my mom and I spent the whole afternoon in the beautiful and large swimming pool which is open 24 hours.

The whole place is very clean, and very Korean. Most of the guests at that time are Korean too. It doesn't look like your typical hotel. More like a clubhouse. Very cozy and relaxing. It also has a spa which unfortunately, we weren't able to visit due to lack of time.

But while Lohas Hotel is inside Clark, it's about 10-15 minutes away by car from SM City, the duty free shops, and the other hotels. It's not a hassle though if you have your own transport.

The only negative comment I can give is that they don't automatically provide official receipts. At first, I thought that the cashier simply forgot to give me my OR for the room since I had to remind her about it. But then again I had to ask for the OR for the second time when I paid for the additional breakfast.

Anyway, the whole family love this hotel so I'm pretty sure we'll be back there if ever we want to stay overnight in Clark again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank gold1109
Reviewed March 26, 2012

we originally planned to stay overnight, check out at 1 pm, but we left at 7 pm instead. we paid half price for the late check out, but it was worth it.

lohas hotel is about 10 minutes from clark south exit, easy enough to find. the hotel has a spa, sauna, restaurant, pools, several small landscaped gardens. the place is attractive and tastefully set.

check-in took less than 3 minutes. we had previously made our reservation via phone after going through tripadvisor reviews and taking into consideration our requirements: good price for our large group, pool for the kids, convenient location.

8 of us (5 adults, 2 kids and an infant) stayed at their 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms. the suite had a small living room complete with 3 seater sofa, 32" lcd tv, dvd player, ref, and electric kettle.

the rooms were comfortable, spacious enough, very clean, simply decorated, but pleasing to the eye. the bigger room had a small sitting area, vanity, closet, side tables, lamp, telephone, in-roof safe, hair dryer, plus a veranda that looked out to a small landscaped garden. we still had some room to move about when we requested for an extra queen-sized mattress aside from the existing comfy queen sized bed with four plump pillows. the other bedroom had a queen sized bed and an ensuite bathroom.

provided are towels and toiletries. water pressure from the shower was strong and steady.

my younger kids (7 and 11) totally enjoyed the pools. the kiddie pool's depth was 3 feet, the bigger pool started at 4 feet. one of the staff came to ask us to be less noisy at the pool at about 10:30 pm. we stayed a while longer, and had a lot of fun whispering to each other, trying to keep our splashes as silent as we could.

my 19 year old son liked the free wifi connection which he said was 5 times faster than our internet connection at home.

my eldest daughter loved the proximity of the hotel to clark's duty free shops which were about 3 minutes drive time away. sm clark with its numerous shops and dining options were about 8 minutes away. a jollibee drive through outlet is located at the entry road leading to the hotel.

i particularly appreciated that i slept very well. the aircon was functional and unobtrusive, the area we were in was peaceful and quiet.

the free eat all you can breakfast were mostly korean dishes, but they had eggs (cooked according to your choice), toast and jam, fruits, as well as a 2 filipino dishes. word of warning though, get only what you can eat, or you'll be charged double for sharing or leftovers..

staff is courteous, friendly, and honest. they returned a bag of chocolates we had forgotten while checking out. they also said they would keep for us the swimsuits we left behind until we could pick them up again at a future date.

overall, a very good hotel. will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: the suite has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, small living room with 32" lcd tv, ref, room safe
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank angeladelmar
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stayes there for oir summer vacation. Bay walking during late afternoon was rejuvinating and to top it all the sunser view was superb! Real nice place! Will definitely come back to lohas boulevard! The only thing confusing was the location...cab took us to clark instead of manila

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Gnja
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Waited 1 hour for hotel transfer to pick us at the airport & when we finally located the driver he claimed he “thought he heard when we paged for him”, yet didn’t bother walking around the pick up area holding up the sign with our name on it, like he was supposed to.

The hotel has a nice pool & spa. Massage & facials were great & very relaxing. However, that is all that is good about this hotel. It's in an inconvenient location & you have to take hotel transport to/from everywhere. Be prepared to haggle for transport price at hotel reception! They quote higher rates & if you remind them that they charged less the day before, they lower the rates - giving themselves tips I suppose!

Spacious rooms, good pillows, complimentary bottles of water. Bathroom tap was very loose & so was the phone cable, which was pointed out to reception numerous times & nothing was done about it. Big shower stall but showerhead was so high up you couldn’t adjust it, so be prepared to get your hair washed whether you want to or not.

No iron & board provided so you have to pay them to do your ironing. We sent our clothes @ 8.30am & after numerous requests for our clothes, someone finally came to our room @ 8pm, but brought the wrong clothes! When we finally got our own clothes back, 2 pieces were missing & we had to go to reception to get them ourselves!

Breakfast was catered almost solely for Koreans. Unless you are a fan of Korean food, be prepared to have only eggs for breakfast everyday, despite the fact that you probably paid the same rate for your room as the Koreans did. They don’t bother providing for other nationalities and there’s nowhere around the hotel you can get other breakfasts.

On our last day, we requested airport transfer for 5pm. 5.15pm still no sign of transfer - went to reception & found they had forgotten to book the transfer for us! Finally left the hotel @ 5.45pm & made it to the airport. Will NEVER stay at Clark Lohas hotel again!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Central Park Tower Resort
Central Park Tower Resort
#7 of 71 in Angeles City
The Tavern Hotel & Villas at Orchid Gardens

Been to Lohas Hotel? Share your experiences!