“Good value for money”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in San Fernando
Manila
“Good value for money”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

The hotel seems to have undergone an improvement. Looks better than before. With several types of room that you can choose from. The room is clean & with complete stuff. Rest room is good as well. It is conveniently located at the heart of the city & walking distance from a newly opened mall. Good value for money & probably the best in San Fernando, Pampanga.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank LADYMMC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I stayed in Hotel Gracelane on December 14 2011 for almost a week. Despite it was my first time in San Fernando, Pampanga I was pleased by the receptionists in charge of the lobby during my stay there and the staff. Unfortunately, I had issues regarding my ex boyfriend from SFP.The security guards and receptionists we're very helpful they did a wonderful job keeping me company and protecting me from my ex-boyfriend.

They gave brilliant exceptional customer service. The deluxe twin room i stayed for almost the week was beautiful, clean, strong air-conditioning. I was able to watch dvds from the free dvd player hire to keep me entertained during my stay there.

The only issue my friends and I had for our first stay was probably the mosquitos in our room but housekeeping solved that small problem. There is free breakfast every morning the food was not as exceptional but the customer service makes up for it. I would highly recommend for people to stay here :)

Room Tip: the bigger the better! Air conditioning is amazing!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank ceejay02
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My wife, and I, and our three children aged 18,14, & 11 are from Brisbane, Australia. We stayed at Hotel Gracelane in December 2008 whilst visiting my wifes sisters family who live in Pampanga.
We found it to be a well run, and a friendly hotel. The staff were most helpful, and courteous, and we enjoyed our stay immensely.
The rooms were clean, and reasonably priced, and the restaurant was well run, and the food was good.
We will be returning to Pampanga in December 2012, and we intend to stay at Hotel Gracelane again whilst visiting my wifes family.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to visitors to Pampanga.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Steve W
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stayed here in Jan 12 and loved the time we spent at Gracelane. We are Aussies and were in San Fernando for my brothers wedding, his partner is from there. The hotel was very safe, rooms are fantastic, very clean, a lot of room for bags and the staff were lovely.

The food their is pretty average, breakfast seems to be set for locals, the western menu is not much at all. Dinner we ordered home delivery McDonalds, which the amazing staff actually called for us as the accent we have is hard for them to understand on the phone. YES, they have home delivery for most of their fast foods, it's great, right up till 4am.

The shopping Mall, SM is close, the hotel take you in their van and pick up too, it's a little more than a trike, but safer.

Only negative I have is the lighting in the bathroom is terrible, no natural light and dim lights, also no electrical plug in the bathroom for the hair straightener. Made getting ready for a wedding very tough, I'm sure Men would not care at all, and that is my only complaint, which is really not much at all, just a girl being frustrated trying to get pretty.

Would stay again, felt like I had my own apartment as we all stayed in the level 2 rooms, LOVED it.

Room Tip: Level two rooms are the best.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mshelzy007
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I was on a business trip to Pampanga during my stay at this hotel. I like the convenience of its location; somewhat pushed-back from the busy thoroughfares of McArthur hiway.

The hotel itself is basic, yet well kept clean and I like the way the staff deal with guests -- that friendly capampangan way. I think for a basic hotel, I feel as though the price is quite not right as they charge a bit high (almost close to that of a premium hotel from Angeles city), but hey, with the convenience of where it is located I think the trade offs are almost forgivable.

The room I stayed on is very clean, and my bath has hot water available anytime! They also offer car services, perfect when you are not bringing your own vehicle (as in my case on a business trip), simply inform the front desk of your needs and they are efficient in dealing with them.

Though there is nothing much to say about Hotel Gracelane, I still find this hotel a cozy place to stay while working. Personally, I felt comfortable during my stay, I felt relaxed eventhough I was working under a tight deadline from work -- something that I dont usually feel from other Hotels I stayed when doing business.

Just a heads-up; don't expect anything exciting from this accommodation. The menu is basic, and I really cant find anything to add more to this review. But it IS a very comfortable and friendly hotel that I wouldn't mind coming back to in the future.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank chris_t610
Denver
Reviewed June 22, 2011

The rooms are very basic, very small, and very old.
Some things on the verge of falling apart, like the handle on the water taps in the bathroom.
If there are no other hotel options for a nice room, then stay here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank jtthomas38

Travelers are raving about these San Fernando hotels

Fairfield, California
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We are fortunate to have a decent hotel to stay at in San Ferenando while on business. I can't even begin to tell how much more convenient it is versus having to stay with relatives. Not that I'm being ungrateful ;)

The price you pay for the room and service is very reasonable. I mean, don't expect a 5 star hotel for a 2 star price. The bed isn't bad; the A/C did the job. No problem with water, hot & cold in the shower; it flows freely. The room provided comfort overall.

They don't allow visitor's into the premises unless they are ok'd by you. We had no problems with the staff. The place is guarded by security 24/7. Plenty of parking is provided free of charge.

This place is about a 5 minute drive to SM. There are many restaurant's in the surrounding area. You can also ride a tricyle to get around, or a jeepney if you prefer.

I can't think of anything I liked least. They were probably so minor that I can choose to overlook them.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
#6 of 69 in Angeles City
Marquis Hotel
Marquis Hotel
#41 of 69 in Angeles City

Been to Hotel Gracelane? Share your experiences!