* The place is definitely beautiful. The Santorini inspired architecture gives you the feeling that
you're not in Manila anymore.
* One can borrow a bike (for free) and ride around the place.
* The rooms are quite comfortable though I felt the pillows weren't fluffy enough (or maybe I just have a heavy head?)
* The pool is beautiful but it would be better if they have a deep end (the whole pool was 4ft deep).
* The staff were generally friendly; it would've been good if they were consistent in this regard.
* Food is average. I don't remember tasting any dish that I really liked.
* The water pressure in the rooms were so low that the rain shower head was practically useless. It also took a while for the water to get hot (probably because of the water pressure).
* The beach is about a block away from the hotel so you'd have to walk to the beach. And the beach is pretty average. There's also no lifeguard in the beach.
* The constructions all around the resort was quite an eyesore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospitality and Leisure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Thunderbird Resorts Poro Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Poro Point Hotel San Fernando La Union