“A Night with the Coolest Halo- Halo de Iloko”
Review of Halo Halo de Iloko

Halo Halo de Iloko
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Philippines
“A Night with the Coolest Halo- Halo de Iloko”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I think this is the nicest and warmest place to go grab a hand on a cool Halo- Halo with the super delicioso taste with your lovey hubby (just like what we did :D )... perfect place to go by the night when returning home to San Fernando after strolling and tiring the eyes for the beauty of Ilocos <3 . Plus!! the atmosphere and interior was very entertaining, yes! that is the word to express because I was really entertained by the artistic decors from the dining area to the comfort room!!! :D A must visit resto at La union. I will surely go back here :)

• Visited January 2013

Manila, Philippines
“scrumptuous”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The price was very affordable and the food was full of flavor. The serving time didn't take long. The ambience was very native and cozy. There were a lot of food choices, from good for 1 person, to a food choices good for 2-3 persons. The halo halo tasted different, but in a good way. A secret recipe is said to be mixed that only the owner knows. All in all the whole meal experience was fantastic.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank GeeMags
xavier m, Owner at Halo Halo de Iloko, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
October 15, 2012
Dear Gee L,

Thank you for dropping by at my restoBALAY and having the time to review about your dining experience at Halo Halo de Iloko BALAY. I really appreciate that you enjoyed the ambiance, our halo halo and some of the foods as well. Hope to see you again soon. Agyamanak la Unay ken Diyos ti Agngina apo.

Sincerely yours,
Xavier B. Mercado
Owner/Manager
Quezon City
“a must to visit in when in la union”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

halo halo de iloko is one of those restaurants that should be in anyone's itinerary when travelling to other places. If you happen to be in San Fernando La Union, don't miss Halo Halo De Iloko. The name belies the range of food that is on the menu. Indeed the halo halo was the best I've tried. But they have a lot to offer. Try BukNok, it's tinolang manok cooked in fresh buko juice. And the pinakbet was super.

If you're going there for lunch, be early. They have to add some more service staff as we had to wait for quite a while for our orders. But it was all worth the wait.

Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank GlobetrotterGuide
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Most delicious halo halo I have ever tasted!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I went there in April to cool myself from the summer heat. I love the sweetness of their halo halo. So many flavors and all are terribly delicious! No wonder why many tourists stop in this restaurant, their halo halo is simply super delicious. Most delicious halo halo I have ever tasted!

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank HugoLeRoi
Baguio City, Philippines
“Revisiting Halo-halo de Iloko”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The first time I checked Halo-halo de Iloko in San Fernando City, La Union was way back January of this year, and because I cannot get over with "my first experience" - meaning I was absolutely fascinated and "captivated" by the place itself, the food and the staff when I first went there - I've decided to visit the place again. And nothing has changed! Halo-halo de Iloko still "captivated" my heart , my eyes and my taste buds! Halo-halo de Iloko is amazing! Even my friends were impressed when I brought them there. One of them even blurted "This is the best place I've checked so far! The best dito!"

If you're looking for a place in San Fernando City where you can find the "best tasting" and the "most delicious" halo halo -plus excellent place and customer service- try Halo-halo de Iloko.

Kindly check my blog for more details about my stay at Halo-halo de Iloko: http://www.arisonlinenow.net/2012/06/revisiting-halo-halo-de-iloko-in-san.html

• Visited June 2012