Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,539 results
All reviews continental club lung hin cucina restaurant nespresso machine vu bar infinity pool the ground floor superior room sky bar star hotel cake rain shower breakfast buffet duty manager business trip accommodating staff checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommended with superb service. Check in and check out was a breeze. Accommodating and courteous staff from lobby ambassadors , frontdesk officers and house keeping. We will surely come back. Cheers

Room tip: Keep up the great service
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels
1  Thank PennyDanque
Frank_Reichenbach, General Manager at Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. PennyDanque,

Thank you for posting your comments from your recent visit to the Marco Polo Ortigas Manila. We are honoured to have been of service to you during your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my 2nd visit to Marco polo and I can not fault it any any way ,all the staff are amazing, customer service is excellent,so friendly and remebered my name on 2nd visit and greeted me saying welcome back Miss Hope. The gym staff Jane ,Gabby,John,Brian and manager Paul are great they have a little chat and make me a fresh smoothie every day ,after my work out they offer a stretch and a massage, which is fab after a hard work out.
The bar staff and manager Fay greet us every night after work, come over to us straight away and will remember our favourite drinks,we have learnt a lot from their lifestyle and familys. Rhodel and Rey will ensure were okay and offer us drinks throughout the night their customer service is very good, however ALL staff are very friendly no matter what area of the hotel your in. The security dog Tom Tom is so cute I give him treats he absolutely loves them watch his tail wag like mad,he is a black labrador.
Photo of me is with John from gym excuse me as just finished my work out as you can probably tell️‍♂️

I give Marco Polo 10/10

Michelle ❤

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ms. michellehO655YK,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. On behalf of our team at the Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, I express my delight at reading that you had a great stay at the Hotel, mostly due to the excellent service extended by our associates to you during your visit.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In my last visit, i stayed for 8 nights in a row. It was a good stay...and it was a very comfortable one! I highly recommend the hotel to anyone planning to stay in the Ortigas area in Metro manila. The breakfast spread was quite good. I was also provided with hard pillows, something i look for whenever i am at any hotel, for a good night sleep.

Room tip: try getting the room facing the mountains...for a clear open view.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels

Dear Mr. Sandeep,

Thank you for posting your comments from your most recent visit to the Marco Polo Ortigas Manila. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially enjoying the quality of your sleep. We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice ambience , clean room , nice smell and accomodating staff esp from the concierge ken cordero . Kudos to him . Will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives....

Trip type: Traveled with family
Frank_Reichenbach, General Manager at Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Marivic,

Thank you for posting your review from your recent visit. I hope you can share with us more details from your experience with us at the Marco Polo Ortigas Manila. With your comments, we hope to identify the areas in our service that we can further develop moving forward.

MARCO POLO REVIEW

HOME....That is what my body, mind and heart tells me as soon as I step inside the Marco Polo Hotel in Ortigas. My husband and I have been coming to Marco Polo since its opening in 2014. When my husband was scouting for locations to house their Philippine office, I recommended the Union Bank building. I told them that being a bank, the security would be tighter than ordinary office buildings. I also said that a hotel was opening right beside it which would be very convenient when their staff comes for visits from other parts of the world. That was in 2013. Now, this hotel has become a second home to us. A home away from home. From the concierge in the ground floor, with John, Sean and the others always making sure to tend to our needs when we arrive. The welcoming smiles are always heartwarming.

As long time regular guests, we are lucky to be given perks like room upgrades. We always get a room facing the Metrowalk. The view at night with all the neon and car headlights are a relaxing sight. The rooms are spacious, very clean and the bathroom amenities are nice—not the cheap kind you are given in other places. The coffee is also a favorite of my husband and the fruit platter, artisanal chocolates (the chili choco is to die for), and welcome drinks make one feel so very special. My favorite room boy, Nino, also makes sure that the room is always clean and all implements are there. And he makes me laugh too...

The Cucina is a favorite of my son. He loves eating his breakfast there (and lunch and dinner, if we let him). The staff of Cucina makes me feel special all the time. Pola, Lawrence, Noel, Rannel, Justin and George to name a few, always go out of their way to make sure I am comfortable. They know to give me my favorite tea and brewed coffee for my husband. They pamper me without being intrusive. They know to keep their distance when I have guests and extends the pampering to my friends. What more could I ask? The menu of the Cucina is varied and well thought of. The presentation is very good, tempting one’s palate. Tonight they had a Cebu fest. The dishes were unfamiliar to me and surprisingly, it was very delicious and I had seconds. I love the sushi and sashimi and the coldcuts and cheese selections. The egg station during breakfast is nice because I can order eggs the way I like it. I could not think of anything I want to add to its menu.

Cafe Pronto is where I meet friends for some light lunch or snacks. I love the pastries and cakes, with my husband always craving for Dulce de Leche cheesecake and me, the Sans Rival. I also sometimes buy some bread before closing time as they are heavily discounted and send it home for my family.

But my happy place in the hotel is the Continental Lounge. From Victoria Buencamino, the manager and all the ladies manning the desk —- Stephanie, Cassie, Carla and their OJT Mae, the care, service, and friendship accorded me is just out of this world! I know that because they are all professionals, they must treat all guests the same way they treat me. But regardless, I am amazed how they can make me feel as if I was the most special person. And deep in my heart, I know that it is real!
The butlers, Eric Jay, Nickie (Peaches to some), Kristopher, Joseph, RJ and chefs Rommel, Nato, P..., are so attentive, always attuned to our needs but like at the Cucina, never intrusive. I miss them a lot when I am not here and always look forward to seeing them upon my return.

I can go on and on...I might have forgotten a few names. But one thing I will not forget is the happiness Marco Polo gives me whenever I am here. The Marco Polo has a face... it is the face of friendship, comfort, peace and home...

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mariaespino64

Dear Ms. Espino,

Thank you for posting such a comprehensive and detailed review of your stay with us at the Marco Polo Ortigas Manila. We are humbled by your kind words, not just in regards to our facilities, but also the level of service that our team continues to provide you visit after visit.

On behalf of our team, we express our sincere thanks for our comments and feedback, especially having been us from the start of our operations. It is our hope to be part of your and your families' treasured moments in the future.

Warm regards,