“Poor service. I'd rather eat at Yang Chow.”

Comida China De Manila
Ranked #50 of 460 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: Chinese
“Poor service. I'd rather eat at Yang Chow.”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

-food took so long to arrive (about 45 minutes) which i didn't understand why, considering the fact that there weren't many customers at the time. only 3 tables had customers. now im starting to wonder how much longer food takes to arrive on a busier hour.

-the waiter served the wrong food

-serving is too small and food presentation doesn't look good (I say Yang Chow is much much better)

-when you don't order drinks, it's customary for the waiter to serve you water right? This one didn't. We had to ask for it before he actually thought of doing it

-the customers on a table near us had already been gone for a long time but i noticed that the waiters didnt bother to clean up the table right away (about 30 minutes). note: the restaurant wasn't busy at that time of day.

-waiter didn't check to see who should sign the credit card receipt. my dad gave a senior citizen's discount card while my mom gave her credit card. my dad ended up signing receipts of both because the waiter asked him to sign so he assumed that both receipts were for his SC discount. my mom was busy talking to her friend so she didn't notice. It was before we decided to leave when she realized she hadn't signed anything yet. we all eventually found out that the waiter made my dad sign both receipts. the waiter's job was pretty simple (and so is common sense). the bearer of the credit card was obviously a woman's name. yet, he failed to figure that out.

On the plus side, the restaurant though looks very nice. Our place had a big sofa as seats while other tables were in this caritela-like seats (can't describe it. sorry! You'd have to see it for yourself to know what im talking about. The restaurant also has several function rooms for parties and the interior design in that area gives a hotel-like feel to the place.

Overall, the place and location are very nice but food-wise, I'd rather go to Yang Chow instead. particularly the one along marcos highway because the restaurant is much bigger and nicer, and service is much better.

• Visited October 2013

Luzon, Philippines
“Nice chinese food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

You should try the hototay soup,yang chow and the pansit,what i realy enjoyed is the seaweeds which is very tasteful!i realy enjoyed the food here

• Visited July 2013