“Relaxing Experience, Reasonable Price and Great Promos”
Review of Ace Water Spa

Ace Water Spa
Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Pasig
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Been here two days ago to celebrate my birthday. It was our plan to celebrate my birthday here because I got their VIP Card.

First, receptionists in general are very friendly and accommodating. They all wear their SMILES at all times and I salute them for that!

Locker is clean and very organised.

Swimming area is very nice and each water spa is very informative : it has informations about the pressure of the water, health benefits, suggested times of usage, etc.

Our 11 months - old son enjoyed the warm water.

Hot water pool is the BEST! Me and my wife loved it!

My mother, my mother in-law, our son and my wife really enjoyed the experience.

Great food also in their restaurant. Price are worth the food.

They also have plenty of promos and it added to our enjoyment!

Our only comment : towels are for rent, no slippers provided and no labels on the amenities at the shower area (shampoo, body soap). You don't know what to use. So better bring your own.

Kudos Ace Water SPA!

in 4 reviews
"whole family"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This is just a perfect place to relax with the family. We had a wonderful experience. ( wish next time you will allow your guests to take a photo at the pool.. It will be better :) ) front desk staff are so attentive. Had a great breakfast at the buffet as well, choices was sooo good! ( can't remember the name of the restaurant) we will surely come back!

3  Thank Mackglen V
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Check in last 07/26/14 in a junior suite with my husband, impressed so much of the hotel and spa facilities.Our room was spacious and bed is very comfortable All the staffs are great and friendly.Be it for a family staycation or business trip the staffs never fails to impress. Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner were good. Swimwear attire is a strict policy so we have to follow, we dipped into the pool with bathing suite and swiiming trunk on.Dont worry if youre in the pool area you will not feel uncomfortable since everybody are wearing same outfit in different style.we enjoyed the steam, sauna, hydrotheraphy massage, mint and lavander herbal hot and so hot pool, super ice cold pool and the olympic size pool. No picture taking in the pool area.Instructions posted everywhere no need to ask what to do.ACE VIP membership cards also available. Request for a higher floor when you check in for more privacy.Definitely we will be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I celebrated my birthday with the whole family and friends.

Reserved
4 deluxe rooms for 4pax
2 junior suite
Total of 18pax
Plus 20 pax to take buffet dinner.

It was a perfect celebration until i had an encounter with an arrogant front desk officer named ANGELA JIMENEZ.

I accidentally left my key card inside our room and ask for an extra copy..ms jimenez arrogantly told me that i can not have another keycard for no reason at all... Instead she will ask somebody to accompany me in my room...

Its my first time to heard such policy

So incase i cannot find said key i need to call them to fetch and bring me to my room (amazing!!!)

I understand that incase of lost key I NEED TO PAY IT but i deserve to be treated nicely for i am a payee customer.

Ms jimenez i undesstand

1  Thank Rhoenna
See more reviews
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Date tip: pools, steam, and sauna rooms are unisex, so it's still a great place to date! Only the locker rooms (understandably) are separated. However, you can only take photos up to the lobby and waiting areas only.

For those with a bigger budget, a hotel and buffet resto are housed within the plaza.

Notes: I love how clean the whole place is. It's smaller than I expected, but it didn't feel crowded when my BF and I visited. The staff is courteous and alert when it comes to doing their jobs. You won't feel stupid even if it's your first time at the place (like us!) because there are signs posted everywhere instructing how to use the pools. Hint: just look for a white rectangular box with a button to activate the water massage areas.

Be sure to try: hot pools. Hottest pool (and also my favorite) is at 40 degrees Celsius. I couldn't get enough of the pools! They smell heavenly! Follow the cold-hot method of dipping for best results. The cold pool is ice cold, btw. The sign says you can stay there up to 30 seconds; I can barely stay for 5, brr!

Sauna and steam areas are also available. Just walk in and enjoy doing a Psy/Gangnam Style MV parody. Purified waters and plastic cups are available for those feeling dehydrated.

After the dips, grab a floater and fall asleep while cruising the lazy river. Be prepared to be woken up by sprays of water from nearby fountains from time to time!

The no-stopping pool's water is also clean--it's the only pool I've been to where I can open my eyes underwater without feeling pain! :)

All in all, 4 hours is more than enough to enjoy and rest up!

What to bring:
Towels, comb, deodorant, spandex swimsuits (if you don't have one, you can rent one for P100-P200).

How to get there:
1) From MRT Shaw station, ride a Pasig Palengke jeep. Plenty of colorums in front of Star Mall, so this shouldn't be too hard. Ask the driver to stop at Petron gas station (landmark: Ynares Sports Center).
2) Walk into the gated area and you'll spot a tricycle terminal. Ask them to take you to Ace Water Spa. (P15)

How to get back:
1) With the Ace Plaza on your right, walk towards the intersection ahead and then turn left. Keep walking till you see the same gate near Petron. (5 minutes walking distance)

4  Thank Syao