“Clean and comfortable. Enjoy the water spa!”
Review of Ace Water Spa

Ace Water Spa
Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Pasig
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family of 5 stayed at Ace Water Spa and Suites from December 31 to January 2. We were 2 adults and 3 children. We booked a two-bedroom. It had a kitchenette, refrigerator and microwave. They have also provided for plates and utensils. Had a two-seater dining table. We also had a living room. The bathrooms were modern and clean. The bed was comfortable.

We were given free passes to Ace Water Spa for the first day. The children enjoyed the hydro-massage spa and the Olympic-sized swimming pool. Kids will enjoy their Lazy River. You just go around the pool on a floating device.

We had our New Year's Eve dinner at their restaurant. It was a buffet and surprisingly, they really had good food. We actually wanted room service and we kept calling their kitchen for an hour but no one was answering. Apparently, the hotel was focused on serving the buffet at their restaurant. We then decided to have the buffet instead.

Breakfast buffet was okay. Mostly Filipino breakfast was served.

The hotel is located near malls so other dining options are readily available, including the small restaurants down the road. Dine at Poco Deli and Mad Mark's Creamery. Yummy!

2  Thank marts1117

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The water spa/hydrotherapy massage was a great experience for me. Its different from the usual spa. Aside from it they also have hot herbal pools, sauna and steambath. I tried everything and I really enjoyed each one.

The place is neat and clean. But you should bring your own towels because they do not provide one.

You should go there on weekdays to avoid crowd during weekends so you can enjoy much. They also have a swimming pool that you can enjoy.

Around the area are lots of resto, there's a figaro outside. The hotel room I was able to look at it was also very nice! I have plans to come back early 2014 with my family! :)

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Going to Ace Water Spa was a nice experience. We were given four hours to enjoy the hydro therapy which was more than enough. The Hot Herbal Pool was a must try.

We also tried their eat all you can buffet. They have a wide selection of food from sushi, pasta, salad, sweets, bread, etc. We loved it!

Remember to bring your own towel. You can rent swimming attire just in case you forgot yours. They provide lockers. The shower room is clean, they also have hair dryers!

2  Thank maerina
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place is more than a water spa because it's also a hotel, a residential condo, a venue for events. They also have this bar/restaurant at the Penthouse of the building called the Sky Bar.

It is a surprising discovery.

The food is great - served fast and some in not-so-usual plating styles (like the spring rolls that are served in a drinking glass). The ribs are a must though the mashed potato is served a bit less creamy than what's popularly available.

The place's another plus is the view of the metro. You get a 360-degree view where you can see Pasig, Mandaluyong and Makati. Night time offers the best view. Also, as it is on top of the building, the air is cool and fresh.

We only tried their red iced tea and lemonade - these are the instant mix variety. The service is quick and the staff/waiters are very attentive.

1  Thank vansky
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Clean facilities, aqua massages, spa and a swimming pool. This experience should not be missed as you can relax in this place for 3-4 hours. Their shower room also is complete, with shampoos, conditioners and hair dryers. Locker rooms are also available for your things to be safekeeping. And it's properly maintained, which is a huge plus for them. :)

This is really a must try, be there early to avoid a lot of people. I believe they open as early as 6am. I will definitely visit this again and invite my family with me. :)