“Try the Sky Bar at Ace Water Spa and Hotel”
Review of Ace Water Spa

Ace Water Spa
Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Pasig
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place is more than a water spa because it's also a hotel, a residential condo, a venue for events. They also have this bar/restaurant at the Penthouse of the building called the Sky Bar.

It is a surprising discovery.

The food is great - served fast and some in not-so-usual plating styles (like the spring rolls that are served in a drinking glass). The ribs are a must though the mashed potato is served a bit less creamy than what's popularly available.

The place's another plus is the view of the metro. You get a 360-degree view where you can see Pasig, Mandaluyong and Makati. Night time offers the best view. Also, as it is on top of the building, the air is cool and fresh.

We only tried their red iced tea and lemonade - these are the instant mix variety. The service is quick and the staff/waiters are very attentive.

1  Thank vansky

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Clean facilities, aqua massages, spa and a swimming pool. This experience should not be missed as you can relax in this place for 3-4 hours. Their shower room also is complete, with shampoos, conditioners and hair dryers. Locker rooms are also available for your things to be safekeeping. And it's properly maintained, which is a huge plus for them. :)

This is really a must try, be there early to avoid a lot of people. I believe they open as early as 6am. I will definitely visit this again and invite my family with me. :)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My partner and I got to experience this as a complimentary from our accommodation in Ace Hotel. The place is awesome and fun. The spa has various mode of aqua massages! the herbal pool was a relief for my arthritis :) The locker/shower room was spacious, equipped with shampoos, conditioners, liquid soaps, hair-dryers, ear buds. The staff were all helpful. The only negative about this place is that you can't take photos maybe because of security/privacy. But I would have wanted to capture a moment for a remembrance that I was there...

1  Thank 2000downunder
Reviewed September 28, 2013

One of my girl friends celebrated her birthday there yesterday. I was with my husband and kid, while the celebrant's with her son and sister. The water spa offers different amenities, good for kid and adults. I would've captured happy moments if only they allow Camera, which they don't. Entrance Fee: PHP550/Adult and PHP250/Child(4ft & below). They are very strict with swimwear, wearing of undergarments inside the water spa is prohibited. Well you have an option whether to buy or rent towel and swimwaers from them which costs PHP100-150. They also offer accommodation and buffet with the price range of PHP650-750. Oh well, if you're in a budget and just want to enjoy the water spa, there are nearby restaurant and foodchains, and there's Figaro, 7 Eleven and Kebabers just outside the building.

1  Thank Rax_Jacinto
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This place is very relaxing, ideal for family bonding or a unique get together with friends. I preferred this branch compared with their QC branch.

3  Thank Amie Lyla A