“I've tasted better but it was okay”
Review of Rub Ribs and BBQ

Rub Ribs and BBQ
Ranked #26 of 460 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: American
Quezon City, Philippines
“I've tasted better but it was okay”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was the second time I ate in this restaurant both of which was by a friend's invite. Needless to say that I don't really go out of my way to eat here. The place is not that bad actually. Quite small with a few tables hence the queue. I've tried several bbq ribs and this ranks only on the average. I ordered clam chowder for starters (US$2.27) and it was just okay. Add a dash of salt and pepper plus Parmesan and it's good to go. I must admit that the Caesars Salad ($4.77) was one of the best I've tried because they didn't scrimp on the dressing. I would gladly go seconds for this! Then came the resto's specialty- bbq ribs (single serve $4.65) with a side of coleslaw. There are several sidings to choose from btw. In terms of taste and presentation it was passable. Value for money is quite reasonable but, like I mentioned, I've tasted better for less. Drinks are about $1. This is one restaurant that I won't mind going back to if only for their Caesars but won't go out of my way to do it so please invite me again.

• Visited July 2014

“Rubilicious!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The food was good. I love the bbq ribs and the potato mushroom soup. Worth the money!:) two thumbs up!!

Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Belly Buster but inconsistent with seasoning and serving size.....”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My first visit was very delectable.... from the ribs, side dishes... coleslaw, potato salad and the must try spinach and mushroom with garlic.... Their Iced Tea for me is over rated.... The second visit the Ribs are dry, the coleslaw lacks in salt, their spinach and mushroom with garlic is too salty. They do not have a standard pitcher "size" for their Iced Tea.... I didn't like any of their desserts they should work on that one... All in all I think this is better than RACKS....

• Visited May 2014
“Best baby back ribs so far”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you want to taste this kind of food and you are on a budget, this is the PERFECT place to be. Ribs are the best! Mouthwatering! Just make sure to call to reserve if you are dining in group. I tried family brunch set meal severL times and I never regret it.

• Visited May 2014
“Deteriorating”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We have been patronizing d resto, but tonyt we were shock to find out went we happen to takeout unfinish food maybe due deteriorating already d food, for previously always finish with bones only, d shocking part is dey want to charge us d sauce, wat dey want is to use d one being used already yaak! Dats der policy daw waah. Seem dis rub is really wana rub us. A forwarn to all.

• Visited April 2014