“I like going back to Richmonde Hotel Ortigas”

Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
Reviewed August 9, 2014

It's like the European hotel that occupies not that big land area but its room area is still spacious, nice, clean and good service. The 1st time I booked in this hotel was way back around 1990's for a meeting of doctors and the service and the food are very good.

I like the heated swimming pool a lot.

Until now, It still want to good back there to stay I if I have conventions nearby..

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LKBambi
adioso, Director of Communications at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2014

Dear LKBambi,

Thank you for posting a review on our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you have stayed with us on more than one occasion and enjoyed your stay both times. Being your preferred hotel during your conventions in the area is indeed an honor for us. We are already looking forward to your next visit, whether it be for business or leisure.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights. The room was spacious and clean (with a strong wifi connection). The service was excellent and they had a wonderful breakfast buffet with international fare. As someone who cares about child trafficking, there was nothing at the hotel that concerned me (i.e., no offers from the concierge, no young children accompanying adults who were clearly not their parents, etc.).

Room Tip: Wonderful views from higher up
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank sgirguis

Dear sgirguis,

We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay with us during your business trip. Thank you for taking note of the safety and security policies of the hotel. We do try our best to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for all our guests.

Hopefully on your next visit to Ortigas, Pasig, we will again be your hotel of choice. Welcoming you back shall be something we will look forward to.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stayed for 5 nights and I was pleasantly surprised at my stay there. I stayed in a Jr Suite with a comfortable bed and had good wifi connection (even during a typhoon in the middle of my stay). All of the equipment in the room was functional and clean. The housekeeping staff kept the room clean and maintained the supply of toiletries and bottled water daily. They even offered a nightly turn down service. The daily breakfast buffet was not spectacular, but it was adequate and the staff was fairly attentive.

I do agree with some of the reviews in that the Richmonde Hotel Ortigas could really use a renovation to restore its original luster. The location was central to my needs (the Shangri-La Plaza area and SM Mega Mall were both just a short walk away). Their professional hotel staff should be commended for their friendliness and courtesy. I will stay here again when I return and have already recommended the hotel to family and friends.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SOMA_Nomad

Dear SOMA_nomad,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and even recommended us to your family and friends. We shall also excitedly await your return.

Thank you so much for your commendation of the friendly and courteous service of the hotel’s staff. Regarding your comment about our breakfast buffet, we are already looking into further improving it.

We greatly appreciate your highlighting the comfort, functionality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. While we work on the renovation plans for the hotel, we would like to take this opportunity to reiterate the hotel’s commitment to keeping our facilities well-maintained, that is, as you said, clean, comfortable and in good working condition.

We are truly grateful for your patronage and your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at the Richmonde as most of my meetings were near by. So in terms of location, it worked very well for me. I booked a Junior Suite. It was quite spacious and comfortable. The wifi is a bit expensive and only available on 1 device. Breakfast wasn't very flash unfortunately. Service was good and there was live music in the lobby bar. Manila traffic is crazy so pick a hotel closest to where your business is.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank SVMet
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel has exceptional service, food and drinks. Indoor pool is nice.
The location is good and with the traffic being what it is in the Manila area I don't think any one area for a hotel is better than another unless it is close to your needs.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan L
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I stayed for 3 nights for a conference held in the same hotel. The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful. They agreed to my request of a late checkout without a fuss. The food was good. There was good live entertainment in the lobby bar but alas not on Saturday, which was a bit strange. The doormen were helpful with shopping suggestions, directions and arranging taxis. Plenty of food joints around the hotel and many of them open all night. Mega shopping mall within 7 to 10 minute walking distance. Traffic can be a problem to and from the airport so leave plenty of time for the journey. Taxi fare ranges from 200 to 700 pesos for the trip depending on the taxi drivers route.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank RadRav2014
Reviewed June 16, 2014

it is a BUSINESS HOTEL. for its price, you can do better elsewhere where they have FREE WIFI in rooms! unless you absolutely have to stay here, choose a hotel where wifi is free to guests. too bad, the staff is clearly well-trained. but no free guest wifi is a DEALBREAKER for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business