“GOOD LOCATION FOR US”

Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
Reviewed April 28, 2013

visiting son who lives in area. have tried several other hotels in area but none as good as richmonde. had everything we needed. great staff (esp. Izza).. will return! pool small, hot, humid. junior suite very comfortable, roomy. restaurant handy but food mediocre.

Room Tip: junior suite on corner--roomy, light
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scoot C

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food was amazing and the service was great and you are attended to very well. The cooking was really done by trained proffesional hands, so many choices that you can't even try everything. It's like everything you look for in a restaurant is there.

Room Tip: Take some walks to see the area.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was in this hotel in November 2003 to attend Asia Pacific University conference. I was unfamiliar to Philippines and its ways that time but the hotel experience was ok. Only problem I had was of dining. I was confused for three days on row on where to eat. This time, it was Christmas season and I was amazed to see ambiance for the festival. Staffs were friendlier than before and I felt much more easier this time in communication.

My Junior suite was well maintained but I could not get off of a strange smell which was not unpleasant but followed me for whole of my stay. The best thing about my room was the view of city I could see in evening. I could see trail of vehicles with headlights all across the road in early evening which gradually got thinner as time passed. Strangely, I used to gaze the site instead of watching TV.

In bathroom, I loved the shower which worked as kind of mobile masseur for me. Had been using similar stuff at other hotels but this one is the best. Next year, I plan to check in with my whole seminar group. I am happy.

Room Tip: Use higher floors for good view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Arriving nearly at 2:30 in the morning after flying from nearly 24 hours, I was pleasantly greeted by the Reception staff. Less than 5 minutes being into our room, we got a doorbell. after finding out that it was staff an opening the door to be greeted by six members of the staff, I thought this was very unusual given the time of night. Turns out that we believe that when the air conditioning turned on, some dust must have set off the fire alarm detector. The staff team to make sure that everything was alright. Very happy with the response and not taking it lightly. After finding everything was okay, we decided to get cleaned up. We were somewhat disappointed that the hot water in the shower did not last more than 2 or 3 minutes and repeated this again at eight or nine in the morning. I found out that it was that way in the gymnasium shower as well.
The main reason that I chose this hotel was because a friend took us to lunch there a while back and I was so impressed with the food and the service that I decided to give the accommodations a shot. Again I was impressed with the quality of food and service at the restaurant and told the manager of the hotel that it was because of the restaurant that they will get my return business. If it was not for restaurant, I probably would not stay there again because it is just an average hotel and is a little expensive with limited amenities given what is available in the area for the same price range.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

An overnight stay was simply great for us, free buffet breakfast for 4, we are five so I ask the manager if my younger kid can eat for free since she only likes pancakes, with no hesitation he said yes with a smile, tipped him a hundred bucks for a great service too.

The room is just a standard room with a big queen size bed, so I slept on the floor that's no problem for me, you can see the pool outside the window of Shangri-La edsa. The kids totally loved the heated pool, seems strange too since we are the only ones using the pool that afternoon, but a lot of people checked in.

Had a good rest for the weekend and good eat too! so totally recommend this hotel over the weekend for an affordable price in the heart of pasig.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2013

First time I stayed in this hotel was way back 2000. I enjoyed their buffet. Food is good at both eastwood and ortigas richmonde. I love the heated pool. Room still looks quite the same though today. The staff remain friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

i was initially put off by reviews from 2009 when my client arranged for me to stay here, but the hotel has wireless internet for a few pesos daily. Staff remains friendly and helpful. Pool, fitness center, and locker room with sauna and steam room (closed for maintenance) make for a healthy, relaxing stay if you have the time. Only about 20 minutes from the airport by car or taxi (if you avoid the busy day-time traffic)

Room Tip: Ask for room that does not overlook San Miguel AV. if scooter/motorcycl;e noise keeps you awake at n...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business