Astoria Plaza
$104
$98
$106
$62
Red Planet Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
$37
$29
  • Restaurant
The Studio 18 Residences(Pasig)(Great Value!)
$38
$53
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbedroom suitefree shuttlethrough rcishuttle serviceregular roomcomplete kitchenweek staysm megamallroom keyhome away from homedvd playerhotel servicecheck in processserviced apartmentmicrowave ovenpasig cityrooms are big
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2007

I only have one thing to say about that Hotel you can see how small ouitside but the rooms are superb, the stuffs are superb from the Manager who was out that week we where there but Mr. Ping Regalado make it apoint to contact her Secretary Bing to give us the most wonderful and VIP accomodations. All names needs to be mentioned but if ever I forget to mentioned I know you people knows who you are. I will start From Ping Regalodo and his secretary Bing, From the lounge, Chris.Paul, Roger, Marco, Nonie, Jacki, Alvin, Ador and the rest of you guys you really treat us well. I was so happy and I will recomend your hotel to our freinds here in USA. The only thing that I can advise is that try to serve more Pilipino Breakfast. i will be going back there by Sept. I will endorese your hotel to Kabayan LA. Infact I went Hotel hopping from Manila Hotel the nos Hotel in the Phils to the Richomd and etc but I am so impressed with the employees. And the stuffs.
Pls keep up the good work Again thank you,

From,

Edith &Danny Reyes of LA>

Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank 050858
Reviewed March 14, 2007

it was a great stay and would consider recommending this place to my friends. the swimming pool was awesome and very clean, the 2 guys maintaining the pool was really doing their job.
adrian and alvin gave superb service- they were great!!!
sorry for the delayed review guys :-))

thanks.

from ablyn afuang-tiangco
daughter of former pagsanjan, laguna mayor abner afuang
california

Stayed: October 2005
Reviewed February 11, 2007

To Astoria Plaza cleaning staff & hotel staff.

Thank you so much for your good services in cleaning our room.
Everyone is pleasant and respectful...

We enjoyed our stay here, the breakfast food was very good., servers were very attentive.

In short, I will recommend this hotel to my friends if they will come here for vacation.

To All the hotel staff, may God bless you all with his amazing grace and love.. continue your good works and God will be pleased and you will be rewarded in Heaven!
TREASURE YOUR BLESSINGS !
IN HIS WONDROUS LOVE,
the Shooflor family

• Stayed: February 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank crazycraving
Reviewed January 3, 2007

This hotel is ok for the price but bills itself as a 5 star hotel conveniently located.

First, this is not really a hotel -- It is a timeshare building with excess spaces rented to the general public.

Next. it is not conveniently located for the main tourist nightlife areas, government business nor the airports. Very far from airport, and easy to miss a flight due to heavy traffic traffic. Long drives to Makiti, Malati and Manila proper. The airport transport was suppose to be complimentary but they charged about 900pp

To be fair, the hotel tries to compensate for its poor location by giving real no cost transportation to Local Malls. However, as soon as I got far from the hotel, taxi drivers did not know where the hotel was. Very unusual for the philippines.

Complimentary breakfast was a delight offering primarily genuine local cuisine along with staples like pancakes and cereral. Good Variety during the week I was there.

Did not like surcharge for guests staying past midnight. Business services and Internet pricing was obscene.

Room was ok but showing wear and tear. Full kitchinette included pots, pans and silverware. However, I was a little indignant about being forced to wait for a room inventory.

Gym needs an upgrade some free weights and weight machines, a tread mill and a stationary bike. The pool was nice but a little sterile.

Front desk staff were a little disorganized.

However, in High season this may be a good price on a last minute booking rather than sleeping in the street or paying too much.

Stayed: December 2006
1  Thank ContrarianTraveler
Reviewed October 15, 2006

Stayed at Astoria Oct 1 - 5. Compared to our last stay two years ago, sad to say things have definitely gone downhill since then. I think they're cutting corners to try and save money so they don't have to raise rates.

The breakfast buffet not as good as it used to be and the juice tasted like it was watered down with tap water. I got sick to my stomach after breakfast each day.

Our room had the ambience of a hospital room. Lighting in the room was quite dim (especially in the bathrooms). It's rather depressing.

If you stay here, bring your own soap. If you use the hotel soap, you might as well be using lye. It's murder on your skin.

The hallways and elevators are not air-conditioned and are quite hot as a result.

At checkout, Astoria makes you wait while they send someone to inspect the room to make sure you haven't stolen anything. They tried to charge us for a plastic spoon and fork that we hadn't used, just because the wrapper was torn.

I had some nostalgic feelings about the place since it's where I stayed when I met my wife two years ago. This time I left with a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank jsn0217