Holiday Inn Manila Galleria
Hotels.com
$120
$88
Travelocity
Red Planet Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
$37
$24
Hotels.com
$106
$62
The Studio 18 Residences(Pasig)(Great Value!)
$38
$34
$27
$93
TripAdvisor
$144
HotelQuickly
All reviewsgold's gymfab restaurantsister hoteldirect accessshopping mallbreakfast buffetcorner roombit datedreceiving areamini barspacious roomhousekeeping staffchecking inupon checkortigas areamanilacrown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was booked in this hotel by my company for 39 nights. The staff was ok at check-in. they put me in a pretty small room. the bed is right next to the door so it was very loud with kids screaming and the ding of the elevator. Then in the middle of my stay I had to move rooms in the middle of the night cause they had planned construction on the floor below me. The new room smelt musky and moldy. I had forgot a charger in the old room during the move and when I went and asked for it no one had ever found it and they weren't very helpful in finding it either. they just blew me off as it didn't concern them.

Room Tip: the elevators can be very slow and take ten minutes or more to get down from the upper floors.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to raise your concerns with us. Please do accept my sincerest apologies for all the inconvenience that you experienced. We understand that we fell short of meeting your expectations. I do hope that you would still give us another chance to make it up to you when you get back.

On your next stay with us, please do look for me so I can personally see to it that everything will go smoothly. I'll be more than happy to sit down and discuss this matter with you.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had the extreme pleasure of staying in this Hotel with my darling wife. It was very impressive and the staff were very pleasant and polite. They were very helpful and they made us feel very comfortable. We stayed in the Family Deluxe Suite and were EXTREEMLY IMPRESSED. The rooms were huge and the bed was very comfortable.

I would very happily recommend this Hotel to any one I know who is travelling and staying in Manila. I have only WONDERFUL compliments to say about this Hotel and the very warm and polite staff. Next time we travel to Manila,.... we WANT to stay here again.

Room Tip: Please make sure you stay here at this Hotel. You WON'T be disappointed. The Hotel is an extreme delight. The rooms are very clean and healthy and the Hotel is easy to find too.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear BassdrumR,

No words can express my joy at the moment of reading your comment. We are delighted to make your stay wonderful and pleasant. You deserve the best from us and we will continue to impress our valued guests, like you, to the best of our abilities.

Have a wonderful week ahead and see you on your next visit!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed in this hotel for almost 2 weeks. There are so many things to like about this hotel. Firstly, is the location. It is convenient to get something without having to go out of the building as the hotel has access to the mall. But more importantly, is the service. You will really feel the sincerity of the staff members and the managers. They are courteous and willing to take the extra mile to assist you. I would like to specially mention Josh of Front Desk for providing efficient service. All the wait staff (even the trainees), hostess and manager of Fab were very accommodating. Their breakfast buffet has wide variety of menu items which changes daily. The guest room though is a little bit outdated; but was compensated by the spaciousness and again, by great housekeeping service. The room has panoramic window - which I truly liked.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Nilo,

Here at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria we try our best to provide an excellent stay to our guest. I agree, our team members play a vital role in making this happen, which is why we have shared this wonderful comment to them and they are very much flattered. Comments like this makes us proud to be in the service industry. Once again, thank you Mr. Nilo, see you soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stayed for two nights over a weekend. Check in was poor and uninspiring. The guy who assisted me couldn't have been more disengaged when he interacted with me. I had a special rate and didn't have the voucher so he basically just said mail it to me or I'll change your rate. After I sent it to his address, of course no acknowledgment. That was cold. The room wasn't ready as I was a bit early so I provided my local no. so they can call me by 2 pm and thought I could go around and check out the adjacent mall while I was waiting. Two pm came no call so I just decided to go back and check, so my room was already ready but never got a call Not a great way to start a stay especially if your really tired. The girl who gave me the key was much more engaging than the first one though.

The room is old. It's like stepping back into a bad 70's movie. A massive renovation is required. Pay a little bit extra and you get the brand new Holiday Inn in Makati. It was quite spacious though.

One of the things that frustrated me was the internet charges. They charge you a ridiculous fee of around 4,- Euro for an hour--and get this, you can only use one device at a time. That's criminal. I decided to try it out, logged on for 15 mins and logged out. The connection was like a dial up modem, I suggest you go down to one of the phone companies at the mall and purchase a wifi stick for half the price and get better broadband speed, at least you can get some work done. I raised it upon check out and asked if I needed to pay the whole amount and basically just got another cold reply that it's chargeable. Seems flexibility is not the game here. I would've accepted those charges if the speed was T3. The TV reception was bad and grainy.

The hotel was also full of loud Filipino families staying over the weekend who kept banging doors at 3 am in the morning like they owned the place. I know the Philippines can be a bit dangerous sometimes but the amount of non-discreet security personnel is off-putting. What's the point of a metal detector in the lobby when you don't frisk and stop anyone who causes a beep? It's like walking through airport security and just letting people with firearms through.

I would've given this hotel a lower rating if not only for the housekeeping service. It was quick and immaculate. It was the only service aspect that stayed true to their stay different branding.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you need to stay in Ortigas centre, it's accessible to a lot of things.

Room Tip: If your on business ask for a quiet room away from the hustle and bustle of the hoards of kids that occupy most rooms.
1  Thank PsychedDeutsch
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding our hotel. Rest assured that we will address the issues you have raised and provide a better service on your next stay.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed a week for work and had the graveyard shift. Sleeping during the day was tough since the curtains didn't completely cover the windows. The view was of neighboring buildings. The hospitality was outstanding and my housekeeper helped me with the curtain issue. I didn't get a chance to use many services but being attached to the mall is convenient. Walking to another mall, even though it is very close, is a hazard to your lungs and eyes. I had everything I needed and more than enough space. My housekeeper kept me well stocked with water too.

Room Tip: Curtains may not cover the entire window if you need to sleep during the day. Watch out for the small step coming out of the bathroom, toes don't handle the tile step very well.

Dear Aubrey,

Thank you for appreciating our Room Attendant Luv Luv for her effort in making you feel comfortable. It truly gives us a sense of achievement to hear such kind words.

I hope you will get a chance to enjoy our gym and pool at the 5th level of our hotel on your next visit.

We hope to welcome you once more here in Holiday Inn Manila Galleria.