Holiday Inn Manila Galleria
$37
$31
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Red Planet Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
$37
$31
  • Restaurant
$104
$59
All reviewsgold's gymfab restaurantgalleria mallsister hoteldirect accessbreakfast buffetcorner roomreceiving areabit datedmini barspacious roomhousekeeping staffchecking inortigas areamanilacrownrobinson
Reviewed April 13, 2008

Excellent location - attached to Robinson's mall where one can find a grocery store, drug store and many restaurants. Also within walking distance to SM megamall.
Provides transportation to/from airport via Europcar.
Europcar: very nice cars, pleasant, courteous staff - punctual service.
Room: clean. beds comfortable.
Safe: in room, large enough for storing a laptop.
Internet access: in room for a fee.
Coffeemaker in room
Scales for weighing luggage available upon request.
Fitness center on 5th floor.
Swimming pool on roof.
Service: courteous, polite, punctual services from all hotel staff
Restaurant: no comment, didn't eat there. We ate native food at restaurants at Robinson and SM megamall.
Overall: this is a good hotel to stay in. We will definitely come back here.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mb-wv2008
Reviewed March 29, 2008

I booked a 2 night stay via my Priviledge points for the Holiday Inn in Ortigas. The hotel location is excellent, as it is near the Robinsons and other malls in the area.

However, the rooms are very dated, and requires major refit. The food and service was expensive and terrible. We had a cofee and a mango juice for P720!!!!

There are far better hotels in the area that I can recommend which have far better service and value for money.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank stummy
Reviewed March 14, 2008

The best aspect of this hotel is it's location and the fact that it is attached to a decent shopping centre. We chose this hotel for a chilled night prior to our flight back to London. The rooms are a reasonable size but a little "tired" and it had not been cleaned well prior to our arrival (previous guests rubbish in the room). Pool deck was quite nice and the Chinese restaurant in the Crown Plaza next door is very good (although fairly pricey for Manila). Reception staff were quite good and one gave us a very good deal for a late check out. Only 35/40mins from airport.

Stayed: February 2008
2  Thank mjw58
Reviewed January 25, 2008

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Galleria for 5 days in mid-January, 2008. Overall, it was clean, comfortable, and good location.

Pluses: spacious and clean rooms. There was strong water pressure and lots of hot water for showers. The room was equipped with a fridge and the hotel provided 2 bottles of water daily. There was also a safe in the room, which is very handy. A buffet breakfast was included but was more like a brunch! It had a great selection. The main advantage of the hotel is the proximity to the Galleria mall.

Negatives: We did not find the reception staff that friendly or helpful, but there were very busy. There was a strong odour on our floor and in the room (smelled like some kind of cleaner or perhaps something to prevent bugs). There was a jucuzzi style tub and the shower curtain didn't completely surround the tub so there was excessive water on the bathroom floor after a shower. The mattress on the bed was in bad shape (very lumpy) and overdue for replacement.

Overall, the hotel is clean and convenient which outweighs the negatives. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave555
Reviewed December 31, 2007

I visit Manila a few times a year and this time I was looking for a new superior property which represented good value for money. Considering this time I was going to stay for 13 nights straight I thought it was fair enough to ask for a slight discount. I rang a few other major hotels and some did not even bother getting back to me and others would not move whatsoever on the rate which surprised me somewhat. I then rang the Holiday Inn and not only did they give me a very fair price they upgraded me to a suite which was a very sizeable room indeed. Big tick for the reservations staff.

The hotel was really nice and the location was perfect having such a major shopping centre adjoining the property it made life a lot easier as I did not have to bother to catch taxis to shop or visit an outside restaurant. I found the service right throughout the hotel to be extremely good and very friendly

The hotel had a very nice pool area which I visited most days during my stay. Most of all I just loved "Bar One" on the fourth floor as it has a social club like atmosphere with a large room with a pool table and very good quality live music every night which was a real welcome surprise and the staff were outstanding. The only slight negative was although there was a fridge in the room they had done away with the mini bar system which i do not agree with

This will definitely be my regular hotel now in Manila and can highly recommend it to others as great value for money and a fun place to stay

Stayed: October 2007