“Thank you...”

Holiday Inn Manila Galleria
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Thank you for making my stay at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria memorable and enjoyable, though I booked my room in a non-smoking room but unfortunately there is no available room in non-smoking, so I stayed in smoking floor for 4nights. But overall I will give very good rating specially the location of your hotel and special thanks to Josh for all his assistance, very welcoming and helpful, your living our winning ways and delivering great hotels guests love attitude... and for the rest of Holiday Inn Manila Galleria team, thank you...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Hi Jaegdani

The pleasure is ours, thank you for such a hear warming review.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This review is based on my one night stay last october with my family . Actually checked in quite late . but it took me quite longer ( 20mins ) just to have my room available. Location was good, adjoining the robinson's mall . I would like to point out however , that the mall is more of low quality compared to those in shangri-la and sm megamall . Basic needs could be addressed , so it would be a little ok . There was a 7-11 convenience store just outside the hotel , and a chapel beside it. Although i have been staying at this hotel several times almost every year (even when it is still not yet affiliated with holiday inn ), I can't help but notice the gradual deterioration of the service provided. One particular male front desk attendant was quite arrogant and seem disinterested when i checked in . And when I need a car service since my spouse had an emergency procedure to attend to early morning, they can't provide one. Anyway , I still plan to stay at this hotel in the near future , but as of now, would prefer the crowne plaza , even though it offers a more expensive rate . By the way I wasn't able to give a review for its breakfast buffet because of my early check out, but based on my past experiences, i would be giving it a passing mark considering the price paid for the stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Hi Doctor Foxtrot

Thank you for the informative review, we will do the needful to make sure this does not happen again.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The location was good for shopping at the Robinsons Galleria and grabbing any kind of food there. Our room was on the 19th floor and had a decent view of some of the cityscape. I also ended up using the concierge to book a half-day city tour which included a horse carriage ride through Intramuros. The tour was nice - and the guide friendly, although cost almost 4000 php a head with a lot of time stuck in traffic. The Hotel Wifi isn't free (except in the bar) and is priced similar to western-style business hotels. I really didn't have a complaint for the service or quality - and the location is nice. Value isn't a steal but didn't break the bank either - spot on with what we were expecting for our short stay. I could see this as a place to revisit (especially for business class travelling).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Hi Andrew

Thank you for the great review we hope you visit us again!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

While the hotel is accesible to everywhere, staff are not welcoming. Stares you from head to foot without a smile. The only great staff i meet were from the housekeeping. Bar One is a disaster, the empty place explains how bad that place is. No body attends to you, bill took longer than expected. You complaint of something and the manager gives a different answer. Wrong information from Concierge, no apologies given. If not because of its accessibility, no body wants to stay here.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ecohotelier
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Hi Ecohotelier

Thank you for the very informative comment. we have raised your concerns to our management and investigate the accountable persons.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Located in one ADB avenue makes this hotel near to ADB HQ :)
When I make 1st visit to Manila for visit the ADB HQ I am happy to stay in this hotel, because it only takes 5 minutes to the ADB. The hotel also connected to Robinson Galleria Mall. I stay from 22 until 26 October 2012 in this hotel, and never get bored :) Every time I need something to buy I can easily run to Robinson Galleria Mall. I never get hungry in this hotel :) A lot of food choices are in mall. I love my King Deluxe room, spacious & clean.
The only thing that I don't like from this hotel are:
- I can hear the sound from the street in the middle of the night, sounds of person yelling on the street. Event though I am on the high floor (sorry I forget my floor)
- the TV set. It is difficult for me to operate the TV remote channel, but I love the Internet connection, it run fast.
Most of all, I enjoy stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Hi Depok

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is our pleasure to serve great guests like you.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Whats good about Holiday Inn Galleria, Manila is the location. Specially spending time with the family. Since it's connected with the Robinson's Galleria Mall, it is convenient to do a lot of things... Eat, Shop and even watch a movie.

The draw back would be the room itself. Where I suggest they make renovations since some facilities are old and need fixings.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Hi Lonelyplanet

Thank you for another great review, we will do furniture upgrades this year!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Location is about right for someone who like shooping in the mall because of shooping mall beside the hotel. Located in the busy street nearby transportation shelter,you can find almost al kind of public transportation mode from jeepney,taxi to big bus.

They have small lobby with very little chair or sofa,so it little bit difficult to find place to si ton when the lobby is full. Quality of the room is good,we can find basic amenities in the room and they also have safe box in the room for your valuable things.I think the hallway is need more light.

Food for breakfast is good,there are enough variety to choose.It would be bettet if the hotel could give sign for halal food or vegetarian food so it would be easier for those who need the information without asking.

• Stayed: November 2012

Hi Andi

we are glad you enjoyed the different public transportation in the area! the hotel is located at the heart of Ortigas Business district.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasig
Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines
#5 of 22 in Pasig
Astoria Plaza
Astoria Plaza
#10 of 22 in Pasig

Been to Holiday Inn Manila Galleria? Share your experiences!