Holiday Inn Manila Galleria
$37
$31
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Red Planet Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
$37
$31
  • Restaurant
$104
$59
All reviewsgold's gymfab restaurantgalleria mallsister hoteldirect accessbreakfast buffetcorner roomreceiving areabit datedmini barspacious roomhousekeeping staffchecking inortigas areamanilacrownrobinson
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The location was good for shopping at the Robinsons Galleria and grabbing any kind of food there. Our room was on the 19th floor and had a decent view of some of the cityscape. I also ended up using the concierge to book a half-day city tour which included a horse carriage ride through Intramuros. The tour was nice - and the guide friendly, although cost almost 4000 php a head with a lot of time stuck in traffic. The Hotel Wifi isn't free (except in the bar) and is priced similar to western-style business hotels. I really didn't have a complaint for the service or quality - and the location is nice. Value isn't a steal but didn't break the bank either - spot on with what we were expecting for our short stay. I could see this as a place to revisit (especially for business class travelling).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Hi Andrew

Thank you for the great review we hope you visit us again!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

While the hotel is accesible to everywhere, staff are not welcoming. Stares you from head to foot without a smile. The only great staff i meet were from the housekeeping. Bar One is a disaster, the empty place explains how bad that place is. No body attends to you, bill took longer than expected. You complaint of something and the manager gives a different answer. Wrong information from Concierge, no apologies given. If not because of its accessibility, no body wants to stay here.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ecohotelier
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Hi Ecohotelier

Thank you for the very informative comment. we have raised your concerns to our management and investigate the accountable persons.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Located in one ADB avenue makes this hotel near to ADB HQ :)
When I make 1st visit to Manila for visit the ADB HQ I am happy to stay in this hotel, because it only takes 5 minutes to the ADB. The hotel also connected to Robinson Galleria Mall. I stay from 22 until 26 October 2012 in this hotel, and never get bored :) Every time I need something to buy I can easily run to Robinson Galleria Mall. I never get hungry in this hotel :) A lot of food choices are in mall. I love my King Deluxe room, spacious & clean.
The only thing that I don't like from this hotel are:
- I can hear the sound from the street in the middle of the night, sounds of person yelling on the street. Event though I am on the high floor (sorry I forget my floor)
- the TV set. It is difficult for me to operate the TV remote channel, but I love the Internet connection, it run fast.
Most of all, I enjoy stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Hi Depok

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is our pleasure to serve great guests like you.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Whats good about Holiday Inn Galleria, Manila is the location. Specially spending time with the family. Since it's connected with the Robinson's Galleria Mall, it is convenient to do a lot of things... Eat, Shop and even watch a movie.

The draw back would be the room itself. Where I suggest they make renovations since some facilities are old and need fixings.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Hi Lonelyplanet

Thank you for another great review, we will do furniture upgrades this year!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Location is about right for someone who like shooping in the mall because of shooping mall beside the hotel. Located in the busy street nearby transportation shelter,you can find almost al kind of public transportation mode from jeepney,taxi to big bus.

They have small lobby with very little chair or sofa,so it little bit difficult to find place to si ton when the lobby is full. Quality of the room is good,we can find basic amenities in the room and they also have safe box in the room for your valuable things.I think the hallway is need more light.

Food for breakfast is good,there are enough variety to choose.It would be bettet if the hotel could give sign for halal food or vegetarian food so it would be easier for those who need the information without asking.

• Stayed: November 2012

Hi Andi

we are glad you enjoyed the different public transportation in the area! the hotel is located at the heart of Ortigas Business district.