“Tasty!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Charlie's Grind and Grill
Ranked #15 of 437 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fast Food, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

ate here several times with my office-mates. I really love their black angus beef burger, super tasty! Fish and chips is our favorite! ;) I will recommend this place!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Abs0lutelyMe

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Makati, Philippines
“great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My officemate introduced me to this place since I was craving for burgers. I tried Black Angus burger w/c did not disappoint me. Servings is huge. They also have fish n chips w/c I think is too greasy. This place also serve breakfast food like pancakes, bacon etc.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank ERQESCR
Pasig, Philippines
“Just the Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

breakfast is so-so. the pancakes are pretty good but the rest (i.e. bacon and egg) are extremely overpriced. 100Php for an omelet a bun and a sliver of bacon is pretty much what you get.

Great food! the burgers are really good! Perhaps the 3rd best burger in the world for me right now. its a bit expensive but you wouldnt mind that anyway.

the atmosphere for the price; needs to be justified though

Now the staff need to be taught some manners.

Overall a great place and i come back every month.

• Visited April 2013
Malolos City, Bulacan
“Heavenly Fries and Mahi-Mahi Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Will definitely go back here for the fries and the Mahi-Mahi Sandwich. Been here like 3-4 times but I never get tired of the food. For a regular person, one Angus burger can be equivalent to 2 meals. I only ate the smaller half of it and afterwards felt really full. I can't stop eating the fresh fries.

It's too hot outside the dining area so as much as possible decide quickly and order fast so you can get inside the airconditioned area.

Will be going back also to try their breakfast buffet... :p Pancakes, sausages, bacon and ham, eggs...

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank prettyleigh03
manila philippines
“unfriendly staff but GREAT BURGERS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Who cares if they have unfriendly staff and that CHARLIE'S GRIND AND GRILL has an unflattering location next to a car wash? They have really good Waygu Burgers, Black Angus Burgers and more!

The entrance leading to Charlie's Grind and Grill you can mistake for a cheap restaurant.Also,it's next to a car wash (which makes sense coz rich kids and brats could dine in while waiting for their cars to be cleaned), but wait tell you see the menu board.It's packed with food I never heard of before but I know are not the usual ones you can buy anywhere.If the price is of any indication.

Two hundred pesos for a burger?????There's also 300php,400php depending on what variant.While I was tweeting about it,I was reminded by my contacts that I am eating Australian beef and Angus in particular is really expensive.This is already a good value.About the taste?You can really tell the beef is different from the burgers you buy in food chain.BIG difference.So as you know the extent,my wife remarked ----"I am never eating BigMc again!".

• Visited February 2013