“Deli...cious!!!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The place offers wine and some sausages and cheese! Tiny but cool place. Try their blackout chocolate cake!!!! Supeeeeer!!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Their tapa (beef sirloin) is surprisingly tender, juicy and flavorful.

The hungarian sausage is for those who want a medium chili bite.

Overall, serving is generous and value for money

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Sat 6 of us at a table meant for 2 people even though a larger table was available. Food was not good

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Poco Deli - Kapitolyo Branch...

I love this place for its interiors and wine selection.

One of my personal fave is their Bacon Slabs. It always feel like Christmas on every bite.

Food here is not cheap though. Go here on special occasions.

2  Thank She S
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went without a reservation on a Saturday night...late night dinner to be exact thinking that space wouldn't be a problem, how wrong were we! It was packed and even though we found parking in front of the restaurant, there were no tables for us inside. We were only 2 people.
They did ask us if we were interested in the outside seating, which we were okay since it was a nice cool evening. A few minutes into the menu choice, the manager/owner came out to let us know that she can spare us a table inside but we had to leave in about an hour and a half, which we were okay since we wanted a quick dinner. We later were told that we could take our time since another table freed up for the next reservation.

Food: I had the Bacon Slab as recommended by friends while hubby had the Kielbasa Sausage. Overall, the Bacon Slab was tender but I find it nothing spectacular as like corned beef. The sausage looked and tasted better with the bacon rice to match it. I wanted to have dessert and wanted the homemade ice cream but since the flavors that were available isn't what I wanted, I opted for the White Chocolate cake instead. It was nice but I think it was a bit stale since the sponge section of the cake was a bit try already.

Service: Good and efficient. They were all accommodating to everyone and was fair.

Ambiance: Cozy Rustic but with the large crowds of people inside...it felt very stuffy and I could see people bumping into each other especially for tables near the entrance doors.

Not sure if I would want to go back...nothing spectacular or anything I would want to try again.

1  Thank currant7