Upon Check-in was upgraded from an One Bedroom to a Two Bedroom. I was also escorted my room by a member of the reception staff. The rooms were extremely will appointed and maintained. The room came with free wifi. Extremely comfortable Bed and all quality amenities.
Ate Dinner at the Oakroom on the first day and breakfast one morning. I was not too impressed with the restaurant and especially Breakfast as the Breakfast at EDSA Shangri-La is far superior to that at Oakroom.
My only gripe about the place would be that it was very quiet and did not have any character to the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury living, shopping pleasures and business comfort only at Joy~Nostalg Center Manila. Ideal for corporate travelers and families on leisure, this five star hotel has the most expansive living space within the metro with a mix of studio executive rooms and suites ranging from 41 sqm to 182 sqm. All rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art entertainment system, only the top of the line kitchen facilities, a shower stall that doubles as a steambath and a washer and dryer among other modern conveniences. Located in the heart of Ortigas Center, Joy~Nostalg Center Manila is steps away from the Asian Development Bank, 100 to 500 meters from a variety of shopping malls and entertainment facilities and 15 kms from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Joy - Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila Hotel Pasig
- Joy - Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines