All reviews birthday song bedroom deluxe serviced apartment washing machine coffee beans home away from home induction stove check in was a breeze cake fantastic stay rice cooker walking distance robinson's galleria rooms are spacious convenient location breakfast buffet swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked the studio apartment for an overnight stay. Check in and check out were easy. We were given a room right away, and granted the late checkout when we requested for it.

The room is very clean, bathrooms well-kept. Toiletries were provided as well. Bed is very very comfortable. Pillows are great. Pots, pans, utensils are also provided for those who want to cook.

It was my birthday when we stayed, so the staff surprised me with a song, and cake. I appreciated the gesture.

Location is also excellent. We were a few minutes away from convenience stores, restaurants, and a shopping mall.

Breakfast buffet also had a wide variety of food available, as well.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay. Definitely worth your money. We'll definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2019
Katrina-Bacungan, Front Office Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear anjeylovescheesy,

Happy birthday once again! We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay. I will share your compliments with my colleagues. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone was super friendly especially Sir Mario who went above and beyond. The breakfast was superb and it’s included to your rate.

Fitness room was clean. The pool was kept clean even though we didn’t have the time to dip.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear matanhueco,

Thank you for your feedback which will be shared with the team at Citadines Millennium Ortigas. Your feedback motivates us to do better to ensure that our residents have a warm and pleasant experience. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked 1-bedroom executive and the place was very cozy and spacious. They have everything that you would need. I was actually celebrating my birthday and I appreciated their sweet gestures where they put up a birthday poster and some red balloons on the bed, and their folks went inside the unit (with my consent, of course) and sang a birthday song and handed me a chocolate cake. Plus, their staffs were very polite and accommodating. It was a great experience indeed!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear jordanenage09,

Happy birthday! We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay. I will share your compliments with my colleagues. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service and smiling staff. Breakfast is great for local taste bud but can be improved to have more international selection and more healthy choices. We booked for a short family trip. Room was spacious enough to receive some guests and for us to enjoy family bonding. We will probably come back again soon.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katrina-Bacungan, Front Office Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear raquelbacalla,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to have you stay with us. We appreciate your review and the compliments about our service and facilities. We hope to welcome you again here at Citadines Millennium Ortigas.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For those of you who have read my other reviews on my travels, you will know I don't give good reviews to everyone. A hotel is a hotel, cleanliness, hot shower and nice surroundings are a good start to any experience. But the Citadines take this to another level with a highly trained and attentive team, who just make you feel like a very important person, making the departure a little harder each time. (And no they are not paying me for this, and yes it is that good!)

Room tip: Just be upfront and ask, I have found the desk team to be extremely accommodating to my room needs.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear John L,

Thank you for your compliments about our serviced residence during your recent stay. Your review and rating made our day. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and service. We hope you will stay with us again.