$126
$90
$73
$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$110
  • Restaurant
$92
$77
HotelsClick
All reviewsbedroom suitemega mallseparate kitchenindoor poolsm megamallbuffet breakfastwalking distancefront desk stafffamily marthotel is greatget togetherliving areaconvenience storerooms are spaciouscomfortable staymicrowave ovenmetro manila
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

A truly 5* hotel. Staff were amazing (special shout out to Jonas & Ella).

The hotel is located near SM MEGA MALL among others which is very handy for eating, shopping, and leisure walking. However, be forewarned that getting in and out of Pasig is a nightmare due to EDSA (forever is found here)

I was allowed early check in which my family appreciated and are thankful as we travelled with young ones.

The rooms are spacious which was perfect for my two year old son to run around and play. The pool was nice and also the gym.

The hotel staff, amenities, and overall experience is 10/10. I highly recommend this hotel if EDSA is not a worry.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

LINDEN SUITES, THE HOTEL OF LIES

Three weeks, ago, we stayed at the Linden Suites and overall had a nominal experience, albeit with minor inconveniences. Our latest stay, however, tells a very different story.

We booked a room a few weeks prior to our arrival. Since our trip included a three day side trip to Bali, we booked two separate blocks of room nights before and after our Bali trip. We used the Agoda website and prepaid with American Express.

The Linden Suites is in a good location, about two blocks from Edsa Shangrila hotel and a rather upscale mall. Upon check in, the front desk told us that the room we requested was not available, but we were upgraded to a larger suite free of charge. We were content for the first few days.

We checked out and left four pieces of luggage. Upon our return from our Bali trip, the Linden Hotel led us straight into a waking nightmare. The room, which we had paid for in advance, was no longer available – again! The suite to which we had previously been upgraded would not be available for five days! We literally had nowhere to go.

Obviously, we were upset, and we got into a heated discussion with a Rica Rose at the front desk. She was all smiles and calm voiced as she spoke outright lies. So was her coworker, Arvi. They appeared quite comfortable feeding lies regularly to clients, like it was no big deal.

Jun Maniliman, the front desk manager, jumped into the conversation and told us that while they were sorry, there was nothing they could do. He said, and I quote, “We do not make promises at the Linden Suites.”

Let me speak plainly: A hotel is in the business of making and keeping promises. A prepaid room must be available once a guest checks in. Isn’t this how it works? In all my years of traveling for business and pleasure, going on nearly 40 years to well over twenty different countries, I have never heard a Front Desk employee --- much less a Front Desk manager – utter the most ridiculous statements to my face.

We made Jun Maniliman (who appeared quite inexperienced for management) face his despicable lies. He quickly lost his temper and walked away, muttering, “Or we could just cancel your reservation. By the way, you’ll have a hard time finding another room in Manila at this time.” Such contemptible and childish behavior befits a toddler throwing a tantrum, not someone in a position of authority.

To add insult to injury, they refused to process a refund immediately. They told us it would take a month – you read that right, one month! – before funds could be credited to our American Express card. Once we return to the US, you can bet we will call Amex and contest the charges.

We quickly left the hotel. The porters were kind and courteous and quickly got us a cab.

For the record, we are of Filipino descent. We speak the language well and can comfortably navigate the local culture, which, I am ashamed to admit, is often fraught with swindling and hucksterism. And the Linden Suites’ treatment towards us is but another sorry example of why the beloved land of my birth remains in the backwaters of the Third World and continues to be stuck there, far behind its Southeast Asian star neighbors, like Vietnam and Korea. In the US, a man like Jun Maniliman would have been fired or worse. In the Philippines, this ill tempered excuse for a person gets promoted to manager?

The Linden Suites’ failed front desk illustrates how failure to speak and act with honor and honesty result in lost clients. Simply put, customers rely on businesses to keep their word and deliver the services they offer. The Linden Suites failed us, and miserably so. I cannot imagine what a foreigner, without local contacts or help, would have done in our situation.

By the way, a few minutes later while we were inside a taxi, we were able to locate a hotel that accommodated all our requests. So, Mr. Linden Suites Front Desk Manager Jun Maliniman, Rica Rose and Arvi, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I would have initially given four stars to the Linden Hotel, but after this malignant experience I give them one star, only because Tripadvisor will not allow zero.

If you do still choose to book a room here despite my warning, expect small, pervasive irritations to spoil your stay, like a thousand tiny cuts. Expect them to forget that side order of a glass of ice, that teaspoon with your cup of coffee, that washcloth in your shower, or an iron with your ironing board. Call housekeeping and get engineering. Are these deal breakers? No. But at the Linden Suites, expect the staff to say ‘yes’ when they really mean ‘no’. Expect lip service and lies spoken through smiling mouths.

At the Linden Suites, expect to be swindled. There are no other words to describe what they did to us. I have a new slogan for this sorry excuse of a hotel: Linden Suites: We Will Lie To You, But At Least We Smile.

Room Tip: Pay for a room, any room. They just can't promise you'll get one.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Saintlars
Reviewed September 12, 2017

We rented the 2 bedroom suite here. The whole room was perfect! However, I didn't understand how stingy they were with wifi. If you rented a 2 bedroom suite, shouldn't we be allowed at least 4 guest access to it? Or their rule in corkage fees even for small beer bottles. P150? Nevertheless, taking all that issues away, for big groups this place is good.

Room Tip: don't bring beer bottles
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 2 days for the wedding of my daugter and our experience is great. The suite is quite big and can accommodate the entourage for their hair and make up session prior the wedding. The hotel personnel are very accommodating in assisting the entourage and they did not give us any headache nor heart ache during the special day of my daughter ...Kudos The Linden Suites!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2017

One of the best priced suites in Metro Manila, but don't expect too much. Though rooms are bit old and tired, still comfortable to stay if you're with friends or family. If you're planning to have a small get together or party, highly recommended. The rooms we stayed in have a nice view of the city. One thing just bothers me is that the lifts are confusing. They have 2 towers and if you're not familiar with the place or if don't ask for directions, you'll get lost.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends