Located in the centre of the Ortigas business district, the Linden Suites offers a reasonably-priced alternative to full-service hotels. As the name implies, this hotel features apartment-like suites with kitchenettes. A definite plus for travelers looking to avoid the expense of restaurant meals or who just prefer a 'home cooked' meal once in a while.
The Linden Suites is conveniently located in the Ortigas business district, and is within easy walking distance to the Mega Mall, Podium, and the Robinsons Galleria. This convenience will be appreciated, especially during rush hour when traffic along San Miguel Avenue is gridlocked. No point sitting in a taxi, some of which only offer the 'roll down the window' form of air conditioning The downside however, is walking in the heat and being exposed to the high levels of air pollution from standing traffic.
The hotel itself is quite pleasant, with friendly helpful staff. Even the security staff in the lobby greated me by name after the first day of my stay. Like most hotels in Metro Manila, security is a big issue.
The rooms are large and clean, but the furnishings could use an update in the near future. I stayed in two different rooms during my trip, including one that featured a separate office. Great for the business traveller needing a separate work area. Internet though, is not included. I ended up simply walking 10 minutes to the Podium shopping complex to access free wifi at the local Starbucks.
Amenities include a gym and pool although I did not have the chance to try the swimming facilities. The gym however is well equipped with a variety of workout stations, free weights, bicycles, and treadmills.
There is also a small restaurant that serves breakfast starting at 6am. Selection is limited, but enough to get a decent start to the day.
I would recommend the Linden Suites for both business travelers and those with families. Location is convenient and overall the hotel is quiet. The kitchenette feature is a definite plus, although I only used the microwave to reheat some restaurant food. The hotel is safe and conveniently located. Travel time from the airport is approximately 45 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A favorite among local and international clients, The Linden Suites offers business travelers and families world-class accommodations away from home. With 168 well-furnished designer rooms and suites, the hotel presents options for guests to enjoy hotel living in a desired functional space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cancelon so you can book your The Linden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Linden Suites Manila Hotel Manila
- The Linden Hotel Manila
- The Linden Suites Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines